In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy e-Money, if you are planning to buy NGM token – You’re in the right place!
Most of the digital assets that are currently circulating have no collateral or any backup. This concern non-users and makes them hesitate to purchase any tokens. Another thing worth noting is how no platform connects traditional banking with blockchain technology. And so e-Money comes with its breakthrough protocols.
E-money aims to break the boundaries by providing a platform connecting traditional banking with blockchain technology. The platform offers several protocols to ensure users who buy e-Money (NGM) tokens that are cross-chain interoperable, reliable, and have low fees. E-Money comes from the idea of using stablecoins as collateral. The difference is, that E-Money uses currency-based stablecoins as collateral, instead of the algorithm-based. This decision will include a wide variety of users to participate in the platform.
e-Money (NGM) Features
- Currency-backed stablecoins: Using the currency-backed stablecoins is one of the things that set e-money apart from similar platforms. E-Money aims to provide an equal and full backup for the users’ assets. It will keep the demand steady and users won’t have any problem keeping their assets liquid. Currency-backed stablecoins are also more efficient as they can be minted or burned on demand. The spread and slippage also less risky than the algorithm-based stablecoins, and this is in line with the platform’s aim to reduce costs.
- All-inclusive: E-Money aims to provide a service that will break all borders and boundaries. Users can buy NGM tokens from any listing as the platform has bridges to other blockchains such as Ethereum, Avalanche, and Polkadot. For the moment, E-Money provides stablecoins for Scandinavian currencies such as NOK, DKK, and EUR. The platform plans to include GBP and USD in the future. On the way to staying compliant with the regulations, E-Money audits are done by Certik and Ernst & Young.
- Interest bearing: To keep the users’ assets stay liquid, E-Money makes the NGM token to be interest bearing. This also helps the platform when keeping up with the interest rate in general. So instead of keeping it 1:1 with collateral, they choose interest-bearing that will float with the traditional banking rates.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade e-Money aka NGM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the e-Money (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the e-Money as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to e-Money. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports e-Money currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the e-Money
- Store your e-Money to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying e-Money, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with e-Money:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NGM/BTC or NGM/ETH or NGM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NGM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy e-Money (NGM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your e-Money (NGM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy e-Money (NGM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the e-Money. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy e-Money (NGM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy e-Money (NGM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NGM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to e-Money. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy e-Money (NGM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NGM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy e-Money (NGM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NGM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy e-Money (NGM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the e-Money right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect e-Money (NGM)?
Once you have purchased the e-Money, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell e-Money (NGM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NGM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine e-Money (NGM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a e-Money is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy e-Money (NGM) tokens can sleep at night because their tokens have full collaterals. The platform uses currency-backed stablecoins as collateral to ensure that the token value is stable. E-Money aims to connect traditional banking with blockchain technology. In a way that is more than just providing DeFi services. The platform provides interest-bearing tokens to keep the users’ assets to stay liquid. The platform also provides protocols that will break the border boundaries and provide the same digital services for everyone worldwide.