In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy RMRK, if you are planning to buy RMRK token – You’re in the right place!
Consider RMRK as a crucial part of Kusama blockchain network. It is one element of the blockchain’s wider NFT strategy which can be used to abuse the system. With this app, users should be able to write (custom) notes right on the chain in a structured and standardized way. Think of it as a NFT lego where users are able to construct the network as they see fit to their requirements.
RMRK is a decentralized platform, serving as NFT protocol, which is designed to establish and implement cross chain NFT infrastructure within Kusama and Polkadot ecosystem. This platform also supports users when they want to create NFTs, thanks to system remark functionality.
NFTs are highly popular these days and it is viewed as one of the most potential (and handsomely profitable) investment types in crypto industry. However, the condition of today’s NFTs is only a small fraction of the real potential of the NFTs as assets. Most blockchains, including Kusama, don’t have their own NFT compatibility. That’s why RMRK platform comes to existence. Not only it is able to bring NFTs to Kusama, but it is able to expand NFTs’ functionalities – more than just digital assets or ornaments.
RMRK (RMRK) Features
- Official marketplace. This would be the first ever Kusama native NFTs with various benefits. It is eco friendly and it offers low fees. The marketplace would be a part within the collaborative community within the ecosystem.
- Kanaria. This is designed as the RMRK 2.0 protocol as the next gen NFTs. Kanaria itself would come as a form of NFT – collectible birds hatching from limited NFT eggs. The hatching itself is affected by the (on-chain) emoticons being sent to them.
- RMRK. It’s the native utility token having so many functions. It can be used in metaverse as currency. It can also function to prevent fungible token spam and it is functional as governance. Users can use the token to trade, interact, and mint with the NFTs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade RMRK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the RMRK (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the RMRK as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to RMRK. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports RMRK currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the RMRK
- Store your RMRK to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying RMRK, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with RMRK:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RMRK/BTC or RMRK/ETH or RMRK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RMRK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy RMRK (RMRK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your RMRK (RMRK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy RMRK (RMRK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the RMRK. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy RMRK (RMRK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy RMRK (RMRK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RMRK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to RMRK. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy RMRK (RMRK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RMRK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy RMRK (RMRK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RMRK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy RMRK (RMRK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the RMRK right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect RMRK (RMRK)?
Once you have purchased the RMRK, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell RMRK (RMRK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RMRK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine RMRK (RMRK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a RMRK is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kusama Chain lacks the ability to mine or harbor NFTs because they don’t have smart contracts within the chain. However, the development team of RMRK is able to figure things out, creating a platform that isn’t only convenient but also profitable. Users are able to construct the ecosystem as they like it, focusing on the NFTs. Any interested user should buy RMRK if they want to join the platform.