In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Cream Finance, if you are planning to buy CREAM token – You’re in the right place!
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a decentralized lending protocol that provides financial services to people, institutions, and protocols. It is a permissionless, open source, and blockchain agnostic protocol that serves users on Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, and Fantom as part of the Yearn Finance ecosystem. Users that keep ETH or wBTC passively can deposit their assets on C.R.E.A.M. to receive a return equivalent to a typical savings account.
The smart contract money markets of C.R.E.A.M. Finance are focused on longtail assets, with the objective of boosting capital efficiency for all assets in crypto markets. On our exchanges, users can lend any supported asset and use the offered cash as security to borrow another supported item. On our money markets, C.R.E.A.M. provides a diverse selection of tokens, including stablecoins (USDT, BUSD, USDC); DeFi tokens (SUSHI, YFI, CREAM); interest-bearing stablecoins (yCRV, yyCRV); LP-tokens (WBTC-ETH SLP, USDC-ETH SLP); and other cryptocurrencies (LINK, ETH).
Cream Finance (CREAM) Features
- Liquidity Pools. C.R.E.A.M. Finance uses automated market making (AMM) to offer liquidity to significant DeFi assets, allowing users to lend and borrow supported assets and receive liquidity mining incentives in the form of its CREAM token by delivering any supported asset as collateral. Users pay trading, lending, and borrowing fees in exchange.
- Staking CREAM. CREAM tokens can be staked for up to four years in order to earn rewards; however, there is no admin unlock accessible. As a result, you will only get your rewards after the conclusion of your staking term.
- Better Composability. CREAM, as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network, can operate Ethereum Virtual Machines via smart contracts, and users may form DAOs for its community, resulting in greater composability.
- CREAM v1. It provides loan markets for the long tail of crypto assets but does not enable lending between protocols.
- The Iron Bank/CREAM v2. The Iron Bank provides services to both individual customers and as the liquidity backbone for other DeFi protocols. The Iron Bank has a smaller portfolio of assets that are judged to be more creditworthy. Whitelisted procedures can borrow directly from this pool of assets on The Iron Bank with little or no collateral.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Cream Finance aka CREAM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Cream Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Cream Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Cream Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Cream Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Cream Finance
- Store your Cream Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Cream Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Cream Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CREAM/BTC or CREAM/ETH or CREAM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CREAM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Cream Finance (CREAM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Cream Finance (CREAM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Cream Finance (CREAM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Cream Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Cream Finance (CREAM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Cream Finance (CREAM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CREAM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Cream Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Cream Finance (CREAM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CREAM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Cream Finance (CREAM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CREAM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Cream Finance (CREAM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Cream Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Cream Finance (CREAM)?
Once you have purchased the Cream Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Cream Finance (CREAM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CREAM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Cream Finance (CREAM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Cream Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With one of the most broad and extensive lists of supported crypto assets in the business, CREAM Finance quickly established itself as one of the top protocols in the field of crypto finance. Since then, CREAM has amassed a sizable user base and big market liquidity pools. CREAM Finance, which operates practically unchallenged, has the ability to change the paradigm of borrowing and lending on the Ethereum Blockchain.