In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy JUST, if you are planning to buy JST token – You’re in the right place!
JUST is a popular DeFi ecosystem deployed on the TRON blockchain comprising a set of products mostly centered on JustStable, a decentralized stablecoin lending platform. The platform is designed for any TRON users to access a fair and borderless hub of DeFi products. JUST ecosystem is built around JST and USDJ tokens. Therefore, it is called as two-token ecosystem. JST has important roles on the platform. It is used to pay interest, set interest rates, set the minimum collateralization ration, and participate in its governance.
Meanwhile, USDJ is a type of multi-collateral stablecoin which value is pegged to USD value. Traders need to deposit supported collateral tokens (such as TRX) in order to obtain USDJ on JUST. The supported collateral tokens are then exchanged to PTRX and locked. Users can mint and withdraw USDJ depending on the amount of deposited collateral.
JUST (JST) Features
- Cross-chain tokens. JUST supports ETH, LTC, BTC, and other assets from other blockchains as long as they have been tokenized on TRON. The assets can then be used for transactions within the JUST ecosystem.
- JustStable. This is a DeFi system of USDJ stablecoin that can be accessed by anyone at any time and from anywhere. It means anyone can make a free account and own USDJ. Creating fair environment, holders of JST can take part in the governance of USDJ system. Through the participation, they can undergo the true fairness of decentralized autonomy. Besides, more chances to profit are available because access to TRON ecosystem and dApps is widely open.
- JustLend. On this official lending platform, users are able to lend, borrow, deposit their assets, and earn interests. There’s automatic order matching available that automatically match borrow and supply requirements. Moreover, transactions on JustLend are cost-effective and extremely fast.
- JustSwap. This is an AMM platform used for the creation of permissionless liquidity pools and trusted swap services of TRC-20 token.
- JustCrypto. It connects the TRON network with premium crypto currencies as well as other public chains. It is safe, reliable, open, and transparent that everyone can check the total amount of an asset including its breakdown and total reserve.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade JUST aka JST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the JUST (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the JUST as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to JUST. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports JUST currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the JUST
- Store your JUST to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying JUST, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with JUST:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the JST/BTC or JST/ETH or JST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you JST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy JUST (JST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your JUST (JST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy JUST (JST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the JUST. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy JUST (JST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy JUST (JST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy JST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to JUST. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy JUST (JST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair JST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy JUST (JST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support JST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy JUST (JST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the JUST right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect JUST (JST)?
Once you have purchased the JUST, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell JUST (JST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing JST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine JUST (JST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a JUST is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With the goal to present a set of transparent and easy-to-use financial services for users, JUST is ready to make a breakthrough in the DeFi space. Backed by the TRON network, as one of the biggest decentralized app ecosystem, it is highly likely that JUST (JST) will grow exponentially, making it a gem for investment. Still, it is important to analyze its price movement to decide the best time to buy or sell the token.