In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OneLedger, if you are planning to buy OLT token – You’re in the right place!
OneLedger is a cryptocurrency-agnostic platform, meaning that it supports various digital currencies. It uses a modified practical consensus scheme called Byzantine Fault Tolerant to enable high-performance scale which allows for either a permissioned or a permissionless setting. By pairing public key infrastructure with identity management, node operators with can participate in consensus of OneLedger chain and other side chains as well. The side chains work with the current state of Bitcoin and other networks.
Essentially, OneLedger is a scalable network that provides off-chain solution from any main chain to the corresponding sidechain with similar properties to the OneLedger protocol. This interoperable blockchain solution is dedicated particularly to small business owners and enterprises so they can adopt blockchain technology and integrate it to their specific business products and apps in a simple way. It is hoped that both individuals and businesses can leverage the platform to make the optimal use of the blockchains.
- Official website: https://www.oneledger.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5352752.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLedger/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneLedgerTech
- Telegram: https://t.me/oneledger
- Whitepaper: https://blog.oneledger.io/hubfs/Website/Whitepaper/oneledger-whitepaper.en.pdf
OneLedger (OLT) Features
- Configurable Digital Wallet. Users can use a highly configurable digital wallet to create a personal account. The wallet provides both institutions and individuals to deposit, withdraw, and make payment easily. Through the modern-day digital wallet, they can also buy and sell services across different business networks. Through transactions within the network, consumers can also maintain their credit score.
- Safe and Reliable Transactions. Secured transactions are ensured and promoted through common data validation mechanism. The protocol creates a viable and verifiable network which is modularized from real-life functionality, using the immunity and sharing mechanisms provided by blockchain technologies.
- Ethereum Compatibility. Not only is the protocol compatible with ETH, it is even faster, cheaper, and more stable than ETH. Regarding the efficiency, OneLedger is 1000x faster than Ethereum. Besides, the gas fee is pretty much lower. It is also more secure due to the smart contract operation chain that solves different permissions and complicated interactions.
- Scalable Developer Tools. The tools are built by developers to other developers. One of the prominent tools to for easier blockchain adoption is the virtual machine. With this machine, developers can start building apps quickly.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OneLedger aka OLT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OneLedger (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OneLedger as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OneLedger. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OneLedger currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OneLedger
- Store your OneLedger to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OneLedger, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OneLedger:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OLT/BTC or OLT/ETH or OLT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OLT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OneLedger (OLT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OneLedger (OLT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OneLedger (OLT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OneLedger. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OneLedger (OLT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OneLedger (OLT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OLT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OneLedger. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OneLedger (OLT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OLT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OneLedger (OLT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OLT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OneLedger (OLT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OneLedger right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OneLedger (OLT)?
Once you have purchased the OneLedger, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OneLedger (OLT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OLT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OneLedger (OLT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OneLedger is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The presence of a protective blockchain like OneLedger is a necessity in the world of business. Small businesses to giant enterprises need a fast and easily scalable solutions and infrastructure for their businesses. This will gives protections to users from real world problems regarding legal and technical issues as well as providing a reliable platform of valuable services. If OneLedger can continuously provide these services, OLT as its native token will be more widely used and circulated.