In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy EpiK Protocol, if you are planning to buy EPK token – You’re in the right place!
EpiK Protocol is a decentralized platform that is committed for constructing the (decentralized) knowledge graph in big scale. The platform is able to inspire and organize global community member to transfer (and transform) knowledge within different field into the knowledge graph. They can do it through DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization), token economy model, and IPFS (decentralized storage technology).
After all human knowledge should be transferred and passed on, not only from one person to another, but also from one generation to the next. When the knowledge is transferred and carefully built, it also helps in AI creation and development. This (eternal) human knowledge would be shared, built, and jointly (and continuously) updated. As a result, it would expand AI (Artificial Intelligence) vision to a more intelligent and advanced future.
The main purpose of the platform is to build a (decentralized) knowledge graph by using the modern blockchain technology. It can be done to expand AI technology’s horizons. It is able to tap on the decentralized storage system originating from Filecoin. It uses Token Economy model, which is designed in such a unique way to ensure fair and equal incentives. It implements DAO to make sure that trusted governance can be achieved. Lastly, it incorporated DeFi for unlocking financial capabilities, delivering reliable outcome. The platform supports trusted collaboration involving multi-party ecosystem. All (trusted) contributors would be fairly rewarded.
EpiK Protocol (EPK) Features
- Trusted storage. The platform taps on the decentralized storage technology from Filecoin to get the trusted storage. The technology is basically the IPFS protocol with its peer-to-peer system for sharing and storing data within a distributed system. The platform has developed its own mechanism that deals with common IPFS problems.
- Trusted incentive. With trusted model, users will have no doubts to use the platform. Tokenization would create a new method for value transfer by using blockchain technology. Transactions would be immutable and transparent. They can be exchanged, transferred, and spent. Moreover, users don’t depend on third-parties or their verifications, creating a smooth and efficient operation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EpiK Protocol aka EPK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the EpiK Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the EpiK Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to EpiK Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports EpiK Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the EpiK Protocol
- Store your EpiK Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying EpiK Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with EpiK Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EPK/BTC or EPK/ETH or EPK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EPK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy EpiK Protocol (EPK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your EpiK Protocol (EPK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the EpiK Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EPK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to EpiK Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EPK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EPK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy EpiK Protocol (EPK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the EpiK Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect EpiK Protocol (EPK)?
Once you have purchased the EpiK Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell EpiK Protocol (EPK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EPK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine EpiK Protocol (EPK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a EpiK Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The world has witnessed the development of knowledge graph from its simplest form, the word of mouth, to the advanced (and modern) technology we know today. After word of mouth developed to inscriptions, and then to bamboo, paper, and finally video, it’s now making its way to the sophisticated blockchain technology. Those who are interested in the platform and its concept should buy EpiK Protocol (EPK) as the entry.