In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy VAIOT, if you are planning to buy VAI token – You’re in the right place!
VAIOT is a decentralized platform that combines AI (Artificial Intelligence) and blockchain in one ecosystem. The main mission is to reshape the industry, enabling users to get connected to many services. Users can access services digitally. They can even get help or conclude legal agreements securely by using the smart contracts. Think of the platform as a broker as well as an aggregator for different services and products.
The platform allows both consumers and also businesses to use the smart feature of the platform, known as Intelligent Contracts. It has many functions, including a personal assistant. The contracts is easily accessible through the mobile devices through a (simple) user interface, such as voice conversation.
Users are able to do a lot of things on the platform. They can access the legal services (which are based on AI technology), like creating customized contracts intelligently whether it is the digital version or the traditional printed system. The platform also acts as a smart and new distribution service channel empowering businesses to get used to and adjust to modern customers.
- Official website: https://vaiot.ai/en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VAIOT_LTD
- Telegram: https://t.me/VAIOT_Community
- Whitepaper: https://vaiot.ai/assets/files/VAIOT_Whitepaper.pdf
VAIOT (VAI) Features
- Special software for digital asset. Users are able to protect and secure their digital assets from hacks and scams with the special crypto protection software that is driven by AI. With this smart assistant, users are able to find protection for their assets kept within the centralized services. The same software can also be used for all their staking, trading, and swapping.
- Audited and transparent tokens. The token is regulated and it is also audited. The transparent nature would put investors’ minds at peace because they know that their investments would be safe.
- Benefits for everyone. All kinds of users (individuals or businesses) would enjoy the features offered by the platform. Thanks to the (natural) user interface, the virtual assistant enables users to get connected to products and services easily so they can buy it.
- Future developments. Naturally, the platform will have more services and products because the platform is supporting developments and growths. For now, the platform focuses on legal and insurance only.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade VAIOT aka VAI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the VAIOT (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the VAIOT as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to VAIOT. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports VAIOT currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the VAIOT
- Store your VAIOT to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying VAIOT, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with VAIOT:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VAI/BTC or VAI/ETH or VAI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VAI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy VAIOT (VAI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your VAIOT (VAI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy VAIOT (VAI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the VAIOT. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy VAIOT (VAI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy VAIOT (VAI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VAI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to VAIOT. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy VAIOT (VAI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VAI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy VAIOT (VAI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VAI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy VAIOT (VAI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the VAIOT right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect VAIOT (VAI)?
Once you have purchased the VAIOT, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell VAIOT (VAI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VAI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine VAIOT (VAI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a VAIOT is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
VAIOT is the decentralized platform for modern ways that enable customers to products and services. With the intelligent contracts, special user interface, and special software, users are able to enjoy the best benefits, and it can be done for both businesses and also individuals. Anyone who wants to join the platform must buy VAIOT (VAI).