In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hydra, if you are planning to buy HYDRA – You’re in the right place!
Hydra is an open source (and permissionless) platform. It is a blockchain with proof of stake basis that is constructed on some of the best and also most proven (open source) technologies, like BlackCoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and QTUM PoV v3. The platform’s philosophy is to implement crucial economic technologies and features while making use of the proven techs for data transmission. Aside from its unique economic features, the platform has its own fixed inflation. It is designed in such a way to stimulate market participants and stakers to take part in its decentralized architecture. What’s unique from Hydra is that it runs within UTXO (accounting) model while having EVM for its extra layer.
What’s unique about Hydra is its ability to switch from inflation state to the deflation state automatically. This is one of the most complex and difficult issues when it comes to blockchain technology. When and How to switch the state is something that most platforms have been struggling with. In Hydra, however, the transaction fees would be burnt 100% within the protocol level, going along with the inflationary (driven) block rewards. This action would stimulate community and infrastructure growth while at the same time protecting the platform against price degradation – because of the platform’s ability to create permanent supply cut from transaction gas conversion.
Hydra (HYDRA) Features
- 100% burn. All of the transaction fees (100% of them) would be burnt
- Smart contract creators rewards. About 50% of gas royalty would be given to smart contract creators
- Fixed and low transaction fees. Not only the transaction fees are fixed, but they are also extremely inexpensive and low, especially when compared to other platforms and their exorbitant fees
- Staking opportunity. Not only users are given the opportunity to take part in the staking program, but they can also enjoy profitable reward for their participation
- Automatic mechanism. The platform is able to switch or convert inflation to deflation when the system ‘detects’ proper condition that meets the action. Basically, investors won’t have to worry that they will lose their investment for it.
- Investment friendly system. Users are guaranteed safe and solid investment with the platform. With the supporting technologies and features, they won’t have to worry about losing their money or grave similar condition.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hydra
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hydra (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hydra as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hydra. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hydra currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hydra
- Store your Hydra to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hydra, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hydra:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HYDRA/BTC or HYDRA/ETH or HYDRA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HYDRA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hydra (HYDRA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hydra (HYDRA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hydra (HYDRA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hydra. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hydra (HYDRA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hydra (HYDRA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HYDRA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hydra. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hydra (HYDRA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HYDRA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hydra (HYDRA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HYDRA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hydra (HYDRA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hydra right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hydra (HYDRA)?
Once you have purchased the Hydra, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hydra (HYDRA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HYDRA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hydra (HYDRA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hydra is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As an open source and permissionless platform, Hydra makes sure that users only get the best experience – as well as the best outcome. The advanced technology will make sure that nothing would be compromised, and users can always enjoy safe (and profitable) platform. Be sure to buy Hydra to join the platform.