In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Curate, if you are planning to buy XCUR token – You’re in the right place!
Those who are into the NFT investment should consider Curate to be a part of their network. Curate is designed as a decentralized gassless marketplace for NFT and physical goods. At the same time, the platform also functions as a (gassless) multichain bridge between popular (and major) chains, like AVX, EGLD, ALGO, BNB, and ETH.
In Curate, sellers and buyers are able to exchange digital as well as physical goods, covering fashion, NFTs, electronics, clothing, gaming, and others. Successful sales will generate rewards for both sellers and buyers, and the rewards would be given in the form of XCUR. XCUR also functions as means of exchange or payments, aside Circle, debit card, or credit card.
Curate is designed to provide solutions to the common issues faced by the modern NFT marketplace. Despite its sophisticated nature, the blockchain technology still has its own challenges and issues. First of all, transaction fees are generally exorbitant, burdening both the sellers and also the buyers. Second, each marketplace is exclusive to its own platform. There hasn’t been any platform that can support interoperability among marketplaces, so users are able to move from one marketplace to another.
Third, current NFT marketplaces are generally disorganized and cluttered, which also affects the efficiency and the comfort while managing transactions. Fourth, there aren’t many apps that support user-friendly and easy operation. Through Curate, however, all of these problems are solved. Interoperability is used and even improved, while transaction fees are kept as low as possible. The marketplaces are well organized and managed. The platform has its own app to support easy use and advanced user interface.
Curate (XCUR) Features
- Interoperability nature. Curate connects users to different chains and platforms, so they can easily move from one marketplace to another
- Low transaction fee. The platform claims itself as a gassless platform, which means that users won’t have to worry with costly fee.
- Its own app. Users can make use of Curate’s own mobile app, which is compatible with iOS or Android
- Versatile goods. Whether it is NFTs or physical goods, users can benefit from the platform as they can enjoy greater flexibility when using the platform
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Curate aka XCUR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Curate (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Curate as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Curate. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Curate currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Curate
- Store your Curate to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Curate, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Curate:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XCUR/BTC or XCUR/ETH or XCUR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XCUR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Curate (XCUR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Curate (XCUR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Curate (XCUR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Curate. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Curate (XCUR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Curate (XCUR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XCUR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Curate. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Curate (XCUR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XCUR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Curate (XCUR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XCUR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Curate (XCUR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Curate right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Curate (XCUR)?
Once you have purchased the Curate, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Curate (XCUR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XCUR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Curate (XCUR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Curate is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Curate is the multichain marketplace that offers NFT minting, NFT auctions, and also general physical goods. All the activities are supported by blockchain technology. Everything in Curate is more transparent and fairer, offering safer but also more profitable outcome for the users. Interested in joining? Make sure to buy Curate (XCUR) first to gain access.