In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy YouClout, if you are planning to buy YCT token – You’re in the right place!
Influencers and content creators now can have more platforms to promote their brands. Using YouClout, they can garner even more audiences by creating Tik Tok style NFT.
The short video platform Tik Tok manages to take over the world in a short time. And YouClout is aiming to NFT the shorts videos and provide a new platform for influencers where they can double their earnings. YouClout will serve as a platform that helps these influencers and content creators to NFT their works and market them. They don’t have to install more apps to mint NFT and be on various blockchains to market them. Users who buy YouClout (YCT) tokens will also be able to interact in a unique 3D metaverse.
- Official Site: https://youclout.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NftTik
- Telegram: https://t.me/youclout
- Whitepaper: https://www.youclout.com/youclout.pdf
YouClout (YCT) Features
- Community driven: YouClout focuses on the interaction between the content creators and their followers. The token allocations put 12% for the ecosystem and incentives. The project starts with the conference app where they can talk with their community. The creator has full control of their community and what message they want to share. They are responsible of the community size and keeping it active.
- Influencer Badges: The project has several badges for the influencers when they have reached a specific milestone, such as longest conference, most followers gained in a month, most NFT sold, and so on. These badges can boost their popularity and in turn earn them more rewards.
- Tik-Tok Style NFT: Unlike most NFT that mostly an image, YouClout offers a short video reel like in Tik-Tok. Content creators will have access to mint their videos as NFTs and put them in the marketplace. They don’t have to install another app or write a code for that, as YouClout provides all the tools.
- Membership privileges: Influencers can create their tokens for their followers to buy and create a community. The content creator can limit how many seats they have available. Users that have these tokens will gain access to the VIP lounge. And they also will get 50% off when buying NFT from the marketplace. Users can auction or sell these tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade YouClout aka YCT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the YouClout (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the YouClout as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to YouClout. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports YouClout currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the YouClout
- Store your YouClout to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying YouClout, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with YouClout:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YCT/BTC or YCT/ETH or YCT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YCT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy YouClout (YCT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your YouClout (YCT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy YouClout (YCT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the YouClout. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy YouClout (YCT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy YouClout (YCT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YCT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to YouClout. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy YouClout (YCT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YCT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy YouClout (YCT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YCT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy YouClout (YCT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the YouClout right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect YouClout (YCT)?
Once you have purchased the YouClout, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell YouClout (YCT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YCT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine YouClout (YCT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a YouClout is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Influencers can be a top earner by advising their followers to buy YouClout (YCT) tokens. The followers will join the membership and receive contents that are specifically curated for them. They also can buy the NFT for half the prize for non-members. YouClout is a platform where influencers can create short videos in Tik Tok style and mint it to NFT. They also can interact with their audiences in a 3D metaverse. The project is available for mobile devices and web browsers.