In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Seedify.fund, if you are planning to buy SFUND token – You’re in the right place!
Seedify.fund is created as a decentralized blockchain network with focus on new projects development. It is a seed stage fund, driven and managed by the community. It offers decentralized incubator as well as launchpad for crypto projects. Basically, this is a platform for gamers and blockchain gaming, and the mechanism is done through community feedback.
Any game developers or innovators can submit their proposal (of their projects) to the platform’s DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization). The community will then take a vote based on that proposal. If it passes, the innovators would be included in Seedify incubation program in order to get the seed funds. Aside governance, community members can also contribute to the platform and be part of the projects. They will be rewarded for their role. This will form a DeFi seed fund mechanism.
In its core, Seedify functions as a unique launching pad for games, including play to earn gaming mechanism. In the past, gamers might have spent money for in-game items and yet they didn’t enjoy any monetary benefits. Today’s gamers, however, are able to earn NFTs in-game tokens and items.
Seedify.fund (SFUND) Features
- IGOs offering. This platform not only provides IGOs (Initial Game Offerings), but also supervises it. It means that they support any pioneering (blockchain) games, making sure of the project funding, helping to build gamers community, and creating marketing strategy.
- DAO-based seed fund. Through DAO voting system, this is the sector responsible for making (funding) decisions for the startups. The incubator is based on expert and experience knowledge, completely driven by the community. The funding pool, on the other hand, will deal with staking rewards and funding pools, making sure that everything is transparent and clearly managed.
- Seedify launchpad. It offers (blockchain) gaming startups opportunity to promote their products. It also offers a chance for SFUND holders an investment opportunity. Token holders are able to support the new startup while getting handsome returns for their investment at the same time.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Seedify.fund aka SFUND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Seedify.fund (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Seedify.fund as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Seedify.fund. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Seedify.fund currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Seedify.fund
- Store your Seedify.fund to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Seedify.fund, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Seedify.fund:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SFUND/BTC or SFUND/ETH or SFUND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SFUND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Seedify.fund (SFUND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Seedify.fund (SFUND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Seedify.fund. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SFUND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Seedify.fund. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SFUND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SFUND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Seedify.fund (SFUND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Seedify.fund right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Seedify.fund (SFUND)?
Once you have purchased the Seedify.fund, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Seedify.fund (SFUND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SFUND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Seedify.fund (SFUND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Seedify.fund is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Seedify wants to offers a new way for gamers so they can enjoy their games while enjoying the game. The platform wants to prove that blockchain technology is able to provide for opportunities for both game developers and gamers, as well as offering extra perks, such as NFTs and digital ownership, incentive models, and transparency. It wants to boost technology adoption’s rate, while attracting users and creating more financial benefits. Users must buy Seedify.fund (SFUND) to join.