In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BUX Token, if you are planning to buy BUX token – You’re in the right place!
Even though the digital market is steadily rising with cryptocurrency, many people still don’t grasp the meaning or potential of participating in the digital wave. It’s either about the platform being too complicated to understand or they don’t provide a lot of payment methods.
BUX aims to transform the confusion into contentment by providing multiple payment methods for all users. Anyone interested to buy BUX Token (BUX) can easily swap their euros for any crypto tokens that they want. They don’t have to connect any digital wallets to start trading cryptocurrency. The platform takes zero commission fees when users hold at least 1000 BUX tokens. BUX also helps users on managing their assets and swap real-life money with any tokens.
BUX Token (BUX) Features
- Zero commission fee: As a trading platform, BUX Token applies a commission fee for its service. The standard commission fee is 0.5% for both market orders and limit orders for all trading pairs. BUX tokens only charge 0.25% for the limit order. Users who have at least 1000 BUX in their wallets can enjoy the 0% commission fee. The minimum BUX required is
- Multiple payment methods: BUX Token uses Euros as the primary real-world denomination. Users can start trading with a minimum purchase of as low as 30 euros in a single transaction. The platform accepts credit cards and SEPA (bank transfer) for both deposits and withdrawals. To comply with the regulation, BUX Token only process the requests with a bank account that is under the same name as users’ crypto names.
- Secure trading: BUX Token commits to bringing security to the platform so users can trade with no worry. They can do deposits and withdrawals directly to their bank accounts and keep their data secure. The team behind BUX is monitoring every transaction and providing a 24/7 service for all users. They also provide multiple security layers to keep users from mishandling their assets. BUX Token also regularly does risk mitigation assessments by assessing all attack vectors.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BUX Token aka BUX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BUX Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BUX Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BUX Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BUX Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BUX Token
- Store your BUX Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BUX Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BUX Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BUX/BTC or BUX/ETH or BUX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BUX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BUX Token (BUX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BUX Token (BUX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BUX Token (BUX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BUX Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BUX Token (BUX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BUX Token (BUX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BUX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BUX Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BUX Token (BUX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BUX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BUX Token (BUX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BUX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BUX Token (BUX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BUX Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BUX Token (BUX)?
Once you have purchased the BUX Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BUX Token (BUX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BUX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BUX Token (BUX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BUX Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy BUX Token (BUX) can benefit from the ease of swapping their Euros for crypto tokens. They don’t have to sign up with a wallet and connect it to buy BUX. The platform uses highly secure trading to allow users to trade their tokens and real-life money. Users also don’t have to pay the commission fee as long as they hold at least 1000 BUX. Users can keep their assets liquid and withdraw their funds anytime. The minimum withdrawal amount is flat at 2 euros.