In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Launchpool, if you are planning to buy LPOOL token – You’re in the right place!
Launchpool is about egalitarian investment. It believes that each (project) stakeholder is important and they have the same role, function, and contribution. They also believe that investment communities and funds should work together on projects, being on the same terms to reach similar goals. Through Launchpool, those powers and strength are harnessed and also incentives are aligned. As a result, the sum would be greater than the constituent parts.
Launchpool sees blockchain project investments as something ‘fractured’. There would be different stakeholders that aren’t aligned together. The platform believes that crypto investment should be egalitarian, meaning that all stakeholders are important. When projects are successful, then everyone would be successful together, sharing all the benefits and profits. Launchpool leverages capital, contacts, expertise, knowledge, and communities to deliver the best start and experience to the crypto projects. It should maximize their opportunities for successful outcome within this dynamic and fast-moving space.
That’s why Launchpool is able to connect various (and different stakeholders) within the crypto industry together, including experts, marketers, communities, and funds, and then provide incentives for all. LPOOL holders can stake their token. The holders themselves can come in community form, consisting of growth hackers, traders, customers, investors, influencers, and also (knowledgeable) industry participants that can be combined together to create incentivized community.
- Official website: https://launchpool.xyz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaunchPoolXYZ
- Telegram: https://t.me/launchpoolxyz
Launchpool (LPOOL) Features
- Various benefits for stakeholders. The platform offers benefits to the token holders, including an opportunity to be a part of the project community, a peace of mind and safe investments and within bonafide projects, and also access to projects being done to the earliest rounds. It allows investors to access the best and strongest price.
- Various benefits for investment funds. Users can enjoy access to (top) quality projects and secure them. They can also enjoy community feedback and curation, including finding out how and why projects can be successful. They can be engaged in communities to leverage the crowd’s power and also growth hacking.
- Various benefits for new projects. Users who take part in the platform can enjoy capital, diverse customer base, a community that is keen to engage, promotion, and contacts.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Launchpool aka LPOOL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Launchpool (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Launchpool as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Launchpool. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Launchpool currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Launchpool
- Store your Launchpool to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Launchpool, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Launchpool:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LPOOL/BTC or LPOOL/ETH or LPOOL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LPOOL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Launchpool (LPOOL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Launchpool (LPOOL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Launchpool. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LPOOL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Launchpool. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LPOOL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Launchpool (LPOOL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LPOOL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Launchpool (LPOOL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Launchpool right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Launchpool (LPOOL)?
Once you have purchased the Launchpool, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Launchpool (LPOOL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LPOOL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Launchpool (LPOOL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Launchpool is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For Launchpool, egalitarian investment and equal share become the main focus of the platform. With aligned system, everyone can enjoy the platform and all of the offered features (and benefits). Those who want to enjoy equal investment should join the platform, but they must buy Launchpool (LPOOL) first.