In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ApeCoin, if you are planning to buy APE token – You’re in the right place!
ApeCoin is a part of ERC-20 utility and governance of APE Ecosystem. With APE as the main token, the platform is about a (decentralized) community that builds the Web3 forefront. The token would be used to incentivize and empower the community.
The main concept of APE ecosystem is about independent governance. The token holders are able to govern themselves through the (decentralized) governance framework that controls ApeCoin DAO. They can also vote on how the DAO ApeCoin Ecosystem Fund is used or utilized. APE Foundation would be the one responsible for the proposal administration once ApeCoin holders have agreed on.
APE ecosystem is a project supported by APE Foundation. The DAO is created to maintain and build APE ecosystem in an inclusive and fair manner, providing a solid infrastructure for (ApeCoin) holders to work together or collaborate. They can do it in a permissionless and open governance process. Moreover, there would be the BOARD, an administrative council that executes DAO members’ decisions. They are responsible for bookkeeping, daily administration, project management, and others.
ApeCoin (APE) Features
- The governance system and token. APE is the governance token in APE ecosystem, which means that token holders are able to take part in the DAO. The participants would be able to get open and shared currency, which can be used without any centralized intermediary power.
- Direct access. Those who hold the tokens would be granted access to certain parts (and areas) within the ecosystem, such as services and games. APE community is also helpful for third-party developers. It would be a useful tool incorporating games, services, and other projects.
- Continuous development. The real implementation of APE ecosystem is now is the ApeDAO which would monitor and oversee the APE token governance. However, the platform is continuously growing and developing. In the future, they are already planning on having their own marketplace, games, and others.
- NFT future focus. The platform has developed a plan for NFT focus. They are planning it although they haven’t released it. If users take part in the early launch, they can surely get the first updates.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ApeCoin aka APE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ApeCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ApeCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ApeCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ApeCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ApeCoin
- Store your ApeCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ApeCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ApeCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the APE/BTC or APE/ETH or APE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you APE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ApeCoin (APE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ApeCoin (APE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ApeCoin (APE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ApeCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ApeCoin (APE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ApeCoin (APE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy APE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ApeCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ApeCoin (APE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair APE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ApeCoin (APE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support APE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ApeCoin (APE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ApeCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ApeCoin (APE)?
Once you have purchased the ApeCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ApeCoin (APE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing APE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ApeCoin (APE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ApeCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
APE ecosystem is a unique platform that may not be for everyone. However, once users are able to understand the entire concept and they are able to grasp the idea, they would get used to it. With future plan and the possibility of growth, it can be a potential platform that promises investment and profitable outcome. Be sure to buy ApeCoin (APE) for users who want to join the ecosystem.