In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GuildFi, if you are planning to buy GF token – You’re in the right place!
There are so many games that have their native tokens. Even players who only play a couple of games can have problems with asset management. They have to manage many game tokens and need to keep them liquid. GuildFi aims to help the players by creating a unified network of game ecosystems.
GuildFi acts as a platform where a player can engage and keep up with their achievements for each game. Players’ achievements in each game will contribute to their overall rank. GuildFi aims to unify the game guilds without excluding any games. Players who buy GuildFi (GF) tokens only need a GuildFi ID to earn the experience points they need to rank up and earn more rewards.
GuildFi (GF) Features
- Guild-as-a-service zone: GuildFi has several zones that each have different purposes. The Guild Zone is where the platform connects all of the games with play-to-earn features. This zone is primarily for those with a Guild ready. This protocol is where they offer Guild-as-a-Service or Gaas protocol. GuildFi partners can put GUildFi modules into their games. And therefore, players can connect and move their assets both tokens and NFT to all games under the platform.
- Proof-of-Play rewards: GuildFi offers lifetime benefits from all games on the platform regardless of whether they have a native token or not. What the players have to do is by having proof-of-play and earn experience points that correlate to the tasks. GuildFi also gives auto airdrop of players who are using GuildFi features or part of their scholarship program. However, the amount of experience point that a player can have depends on how popular the game is. Players who play a very popular game won’t have any problem earning experience points and ranking up.
- GuildFi ID: Players only need a GuildFi ID to connect with all games on the platform. They also need this ID to earn the rewards and experiences from the daily quests. To have an ID, a player only needs to sign up on GuildFi with their email address. Then they can connect their crypto wallet and participate on Discord to start earning rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GuildFi aka GF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GuildFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GuildFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GuildFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GuildFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GuildFi
- Store your GuildFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GuildFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GuildFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GF/BTC or GF/ETH or GF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GuildFi (GF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GuildFi (GF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GuildFi (GF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GuildFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GuildFi (GF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GuildFi (GF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GuildFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GuildFi (GF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GuildFi (GF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GuildFi (GF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GuildFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GuildFi (GF)?
Once you have purchased the GuildFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GuildFi (GF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GuildFi (GF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GuildFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
GuildFi comes to unify the players on their journey to play games and earn rewards. The platform only requires GuildFi ID for the players to enjoy all of the benefits. However, players who buy GuildFi (GF) tokens can earn more rewards from submitting proof-of-play. This protocol will give players experiences from both playing the game and being active in the GuilldFi community. As they earn extra experience and rank up, players will earn more NFT and token airdrops.