In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chi Gastoken, if you are planning to buy CHI – You’re in the right place!
Chi Gastoken is a token (with ERC20 standard) that is implemented and used in the exchange platform, 1inch, for paying the transactions. The concept is basically the same as the GasToken principal, but with some advancement and improvement. The idea of Chi Gastoken is to help fund the transactions happening on Ethereum blockchain. It is implemented with similar work amount, but with less gas. You see, gas cost is similar to the regular banking fees (charged on money transactions or transfers). It’s too bad that no one is able to predict the exact fee of the gas. The cost fluctuates unpredictably. It can soar high within several hours and then just drop and plummet dramatically suddenly.
With Chi Gastoken, the unpredictable issue can be addressed and solved. Chi is especially pegged to the gas price in Ethereum network. When the (gas) price is low, Chi price would be low, and vice versa. Moreover, Chi is basically a tokenized gas within Ethereum construction, just like GasToken. However, GasToken is implemented on entire (Ethereum) platform, while Chi is ‘only’ used in Curve and 1inch.
Table of Contents
Chi Gastoken (CHI) Features
- Discounted costs. By using Chi, users can enjoy discounted costs on transactions they make.
- Minting possibility. Users can also use Chi to mint. However, the cost would depend on the gas price on Ethereum. Remember, increasing gas cost would also increase the mining fees.
- Safe and reliable. In order to use Chi to mint, it depends on the gas price (during the transaction time) and the number of activities to do.
- Unlimited supply. There is no boundary to Chi supply (maximum number) because no one owns the utility token. It leads to its nature that can’t be limited or controlled.
- Easy and simple management. Using and operating the platform is easy, and users can always make use of the provided features on the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chi Gastoken aka CHI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chi Gastoken (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chi Gastoken as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Chi Gastoken. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chi Gastoken currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Chi Gastoken
- Store your Chi Gastoken to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chi Gastoken, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Chi Gastoken:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CHI or ETH/CHI trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chi Gastoken (CHI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chi Gastoken. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chi Gastoken. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CHI and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CHI trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chi Gastoken (CHI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Chi Gastoken right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chi Gastoken (CHI)?
Once you have purchased the Chi Gastoken, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chi Gastoken (CHI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHI with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chi Gastoken (CHI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chi Gastoken is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who are interested in Chi Gastoken should realize that it is a functional token – which means that its main function isn’t for investment. Chi Gastoken is handy for active users who want to enjoy inexpensive transaction fees without compromising the performance. The token has the possibility to be highly fruitful in the future, but that’s still a long way to go. Make sure you buy Chi Gastoken (CHI) first to get access to the platform.