In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Verso, if you are planning to buy VSO token – You’re in the right place!
Verso is designed as a (decentralized) marketplace for (regulated) financial service sectors. The platform bridges the existing gap between DeFi and traditional Centralized Finance (CeFi) through standardization. The platform standardizes how the financial products should be connected and distributed to consumers through the regulated bank accounts and e-wallet. Thanks to Verso, the existing (regulated) financial service providers (like insurance providers or lenders) can distribute the microfinance products effectively while providing DeFi products to the retail space altogether.
With this platform, e-wallets, banks, and other participants are able to connect to Verso. They can also retrieve financial products dynamically. These products can be personalized to their users without counterparty risks or difficult integrations. Verso is built as a community-governed ecosystem. That’s why VSO is designed as a governance token to encourage behaviors that help shape Verso ecosystem on the long run. The token is also used to protect its reputation as a trusted network for regulated financial service.
Verso is Swiss-based with its teams distributed across Asia, Europe, and America. Verso has combined good aspects of Wallet Engine, strategic partners, reputed advisors, and Verson network’s founding member. The platform is designed to accelerate and boost inclusive financial products’ distribution to the retail consumers across different geographies.
- Official website: https://verso.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/versofinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/versofinance
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/VersoFinanceOfficial/
- Whitepaper: https://versofinance.gitbook.io/verso-finance/project/whitepaper
Verso (VSO) Features
- Easy scale. Companies can scale their financial products easily through the platform’s integrated network of banking relationships, marketplace web app, e-commerce platforms, and digital wallets.
- Safe system. The platform utilizes validators and smart contracts so that the requirements for safe investment can be removed. It can be done in safeguard procedures and distribution channels when launching the microfinance.
- Solid assistance and help. The platform helps with money flow among parties. Platforms are able to boost their offerings seamlessly while financial institutions are able to see the unit of economic improvements.
- Consumers focus. Consumers are able to get access to wide DeFi ranges as well as TradFi products via a consistent and fun experience. Users are able to increase user stickiness and also add new streams of revenue. They can also connect the add-on services easily with a self-serve nature and manner.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Verso aka VSO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Verso (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Verso as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Verso. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Verso currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Verso
- Store your Verso to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Verso, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Verso:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VSO/BTC or VSO/ETH or VSO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VSO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Verso (VSO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Verso (VSO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Verso (VSO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Verso. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Verso (VSO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Verso (VSO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VSO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Verso. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Verso (VSO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VSO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Verso (VSO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VSO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Verso (VSO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Verso right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Verso (VSO)?
Once you have purchased the Verso, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Verso (VSO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VSO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Verso (VSO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Verso is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Verso is a unique marketplace for financial service sectors that have been regulated and managed. It is created as a bridge to connect the existing CeFi and DeFi with standardized system and management. The platform encourages users to enjoy fun experience while accessing their financial services. Those who want to enjoy the services can always buy Verso (VSO) so they can join the platform.