In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Neutrino Token, if you are planning to buy NSBT token – You’re in the right place!
Neutrino Token is a part of Neutrino Protocol. More known as the NSBT (or the short for Neutrino System Base Token), it is created as governance and recapitalization token. Each function has its own role and usage. As the recapitalization token, the NSBT makes sure of collateral reserves stability for the platform’s smart contract. New NSBT would be issued for WAVES lock on a contract. It can serve as extra backing. It can also insure the system against the deficit.
As the governance token, the NSBT would enable holders of the voting rights. They can be used to update protocol parameters and features, or even vote for new Neutrino assets. NSBT has another function: as a staking asset. Holders are able to get income through swapping transactions.
Neutrino Protocol is designed as an infrastructure for algorithmic finance with its plug and play characteristics. The platform is an algorithmic assetization protocol with price stable mechanism that acts as a DeFi toolkit that is easily accessed. The protocol enables stablecoin pegged creation to certain real-world assets, like commodities or national currencies.
Neutrino Token (NSBT) Features
- Neutrino USD. The algorithmic stablecoin enables sustainable DeFi. The USDN (Neutrino USD) is basically an algorithmic stablecoin that is pegged to US dollar, backed by WAVES. It leverages the staking system of the underlying consensus algorithm of Waves protocol. The sustainable reward can be quite fruitful and profitable.
- NSBT Staking. With gNSBT, users can unlock more power. When users stake their NSBT within a certain period of time, they will get gNSBT. It’s a power measure unit within the protocol. It’s not a token. However, when users have more gNSBT, they can have more passive income (from the transaction fees) or they can have more influence when voting. The gNSBT can also help users accelerate their SWAPs.
- Governance. Those who hold gNSBT are able to affect the decisions related to Neutrino protocol, such as making changes to roadmap features, products, the parameters of the smart contracts, and such things alike.
- DeFo. It’s short for Decentralized Forex, which is an extension of Neutrino protocol helping instant swaps of the stable price assets that would be tied to (popular) national commodities, indices, and currencies.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Neutrino Token aka NSBT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Neutrino Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Neutrino Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Neutrino Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Neutrino Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Neutrino Token
- Store your Neutrino Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Neutrino Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Neutrino Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NSBT/BTC or NSBT/ETH or NSBT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NSBT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Neutrino Token (NSBT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Neutrino Token (NSBT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Neutrino Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NSBT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Neutrino Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NSBT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NSBT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Neutrino Token (NSBT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Neutrino Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Neutrino Token (NSBT)?
Once you have purchased the Neutrino Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Neutrino Token (NSBT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NSBT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Neutrino Token (NSBT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Neutrino Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Neutrino Protocol is designed as an algorithmic cryptocurrency protocol with price stable mechanism that is collateralized by Waves. Its stablecoin combines algorithmic system with crypto backing. With its unique approach, the platform is able to reach price stability for the underlying asset. The platform is designed for those who are interested in its concept, but they must buy Neutrino Token (NSBT) first.