In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sekuritance, if you are planning to buy SKRT token – You’re in the right place!
As the name suggests, Sekuritance is the first RiskTech and RegTech ecosystem in the world, powered by SKRT (digital) utility and SekurSuite. The platform is designed as a unique and decentralized RegTech protocol, offering various services for blockchain ecosystem. Users are able to run monitoring, compliance, and regulatory programs without having to move platforms or places. It also offers queries, which is available for institutions and companies regardless their sizes.
The platform has various different solutions. Developers are able to join up while projects can still have their new projects going on. Because of the innovations happening to the network, users can expect greater new blockchain tech appliances, discoveries, and breakthroughs. Users or businesses can expect various compliances, including AML, KYB, KYC, beneficiary onboarding, vendor management, investor check, (blockchain) wallet check, and others.
- Official website: https://sekuritance.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sekuritance
- Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkhrandruchseia/Sekuritance_WhitePaper.pdf?dl=0
Sekuritance (SKRT) Features
- Sekur.Transact. This is the verification feature engine leveraging sophisticated and the latest technology to monitor, background, and verify check the stakeholders. It would help users have better assessment of fraud exposure in return. It is designed as there is a growing need for evolving Santions, AML, PEPs, KYB, and KYC screening tools.
- Sekur.Suite integration. The merchants joining the platform should be able to manage effective integration with the platform’s full suite effortlessly, thanks to the RESTful APIs with reliable and trusted uptime.
- Sekur.Launch. This is the Launchpad product tool that is responsible for the high-quality, hand-picked, and multichain projects launch through IDOs that have followed the compliance process to the blockchain tooth.
- Sekur.Incorp. The tool assists organizations incorporate and then build their businesses, starting from ideas to operations. It’s supposed to help with banking, legal opinions, legal, compliance, investors, and others.
- Sekur.Portal. This is the inbuilt UI in which businesses and users have the accesses to the tools’ total arsenal which is helpful to verify, transact, and identify accordingly – with businesses and individuals of good standing. It can be utilized with credits when getting the SKRT token.
- Sekur.Refer. The tool is the platform’s in-house (affiliate) program that helps with the reward. It can be used as user referral signing up the portal and also for merchant referrals for using Sekuritance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sekuritance aka SKRT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sekuritance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sekuritance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sekuritance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sekuritance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sekuritance
- Store your Sekuritance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sekuritance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sekuritance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SKRT/BTC or SKRT/ETH or SKRT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SKRT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sekuritance (SKRT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sekuritance (SKRT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sekuritance (SKRT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sekuritance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sekuritance (SKRT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sekuritance (SKRT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SKRT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sekuritance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sekuritance (SKRT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SKRT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sekuritance (SKRT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SKRT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sekuritance (SKRT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sekuritance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sekuritance (SKRT)?
Once you have purchased the Sekuritance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sekuritance (SKRT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SKRT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sekuritance (SKRT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sekuritance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sekuritance can act as the security ‘gate’ for blockchain platforms as it helps with the compliance, monitoring, and verification. Those who want to enjoy improved security and digital safety should join the platform, but in order to do so, they need to buy Sekuritance (SKRT) first.