In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SafePal token, if you are planning to buy SFP – You’re in the right place!
When we are talking about SafePal, we are talking about crypto wallet that is designed to help users. In what way, anyway? Well, the wallet is designed to protect users’ digital assets and grow them. The platform provides both software and hardware wallets – all managed and paired through the special SafePal App. It is safe to say that SafePal is the first (and the coolest) hardware wallet that is invested in Binance – as well as being backed by it.
The wallet is compatible with some popular crypto assets – including those within TRON, BSC, and Ethereum blockchains. With this wallet, users are able to manage, swap, grow, trade, and store their portfolio safely. They won’t have to compromise or sacrifice asset security or such thing alike. SafePal was created in 2018 by a team of crypto experts and enthusiasts. The project was originally created to provide an affordable and safe hardware wallet for all crypto users.
SafePal (SFP) Features
- Unique wallet. Most blockchain platforms use digital (software) wallet, but in SafePal, users can enjoy both software as well as hardware wallet.
- Supports for various (and multiple) cryptocurrencies. The wallet can be used for crypto assets, including BNB, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
- SFP Token. The platform uses SFP as the native token, acting as the utility token within the platform. SPF is also used to offer discounts, incentivize users, and others. It is a part of BEP-20 token, which means that it is transferable to any wallet – as long as it supports BSC network. Not to mention that it can be used as payment means or it can be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies.
- Governance rights. Holders having SFP can use their tokens for voting rights and governance. Basically, holders are able to make proposals and then vote.
- SafePal Software Wallet. This is a safe decentralized wallet enabling users to recover, manage, and import crypto assets and wallets on mobile devices
- SafePal Hardware S1 Wallet. This is an absolutely decentralized and offline hardware wallet, supporting more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies and 20 different blockchains.
- SafePal App. This is a special app to help users manage their Software Wallet as well as their Hardware Wallet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SafePal aka SFP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SafePal (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SafePal as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to SafePal. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SafePal currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the SafePal
- Store your SafePal to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SafePal, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with SafePal:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SFP or ETH/SFP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SafePal (SFP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SafePal (SFP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SafePal. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SafePal (SFP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SafePal (SFP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SFP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SafePal. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SafePal (SFP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SFP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SafePal (SFP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SFP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SafePal (SFP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the SafePal right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SafePal (SFP)?
Once you have purchased the SafePal, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SafePal (SFP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SFP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SafePal (SFP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SafePal is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who are interested in having a hardware (and completely decentralized) wallet can consider this platform to manage their digital assets. With enhanced security system, saving money would be a breeze and even fun! Of course, the only way to get into the platform is through crypto purchase, and interested participants are welcomed to find out ways to buy SafePal (SFP).