In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Safe Haven, if you are planning to buy SHA token – You’re in the right place!
The idea of Safe Haven’s creation and development is about inheritance, really. Not many blockchain platform will focus on inheriting digital assets from one person to another – whether they are biologically related or not. Digital technology, including blockchain system, may have transformed and changed the way finance is managed and handled. Despite the greatest benefits (which may include easy management, convenient transaction, and trustless environment), this technology has its own weak spot.
Digital assets can be easily manipulated or lost. When someone dies and no one even knows about his digital asset, it is possible that his wealth would be gone with him forever. This is when Safe Haven is created – to secure those assets. The platform is created as a transparent, secure, and safe environment where someone can inherit their assets to whomever they choose. The asset’s owner is free to decide when and how their digital assets would be passed down to others. What if they want to revoke it and cancel it? They can do it. While they are still alive, they still have full control to their account and asset. However, the platform also offers various services, such as payment and storage.
Table of Contents
Safe Haven (SHA) Features
- Various projects involvement. The platform supports various blockchain projects and companies, along with their vertical expansions. The platform is open to developers, trust professionals, financial service companies, inheritance, entrepreneurs, and communities.
- Inheriti. This is the main (and flagship) solution in Safe Haven. This is the unique resolution for digital inheritance’s common issues. It also enables digital assets transfer when an unfortunate event takes place.
- Secure platform. The platform has always been designed with reinforced and enhanced security system, so users can be sure about the privacy and safety.
- Different protection Inheriti plans. Users can enjoy different products, from Family Circle, Investment Circle, Business Continuity Plan, and Safe Haven Vault. The latter is designed to contain confidential file, documents, or photos – uploaded by the users.
- ThorPay. This is the feature responsible for handling payment – in the simplest manner possible.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Safe Haven aka SHA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Safe Haven (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Safe Haven as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Safe Haven. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Safe Haven currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Safe Haven
- Store your Safe Haven to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Safe Haven, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Safe Haven:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SHA or ETH/SHA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Safe Haven (SHA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Safe Haven (SHA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Safe Haven. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Safe Haven (SHA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Safe Haven (SHA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SHA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Safe Haven. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Safe Haven (SHA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SHA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Safe Haven (SHA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SHA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Safe Haven (SHA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Safe Haven right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Safe Haven (SHA)?
Once you have purchased the Safe Haven, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Safe Haven (SHA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SHA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Safe Haven (SHA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Safe Haven is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Safe Haven would be an ideal platform for those who are worried about their (digital) assets management and inheritance. It’s like leaving valuable inheritance and legacy to loved ones – to make the digital assets worthy and not end up being useless. Anyone interested in the platform’s concept should know the proper ways to buy Safe Haven (SHA) and enjoy all the advantages.