In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Safecoin, if you are planning to buy SAFE – You’re in the right place!
If you are familiar with Maidsafe network, then you should be familiar with Safecoin as they are connected. Safecoin is the access to the network, with the basic principle that one (digital) currency can rule everything.
Through Safecoin, backers, developers, and end users have the opportunity to be involved in SAFE network. With a transparent and fair platform, users are able to make use of the tokens – whether they want to invest it, trade it, or earn it.
Safecoin (SAFE) Features
- Digital operation. Everything is based on online and digital setting, which makes it completely different from the traditional and old-school system
- Decentralize system. Through the decentralized technology, the platform is able to remove servers and other weakness points to support better security, privacy, and also anonymity.
- Open source mechanism. This is an open-source platform, designed to create safe and secured system which is responsible for preventing identity theft, fraudulent activities, and prying eyes.
- Transparent platform. The protocols are constructed on (voluntary) contract that is made between the network and the users. Because of such arrangement, you won’t need any third party, other interactions (especially from other individuals), or any password transmission.
- Unique exchange system. You won’t be able to exchange the tokens on the regular (exchange) site or platform. You can only buy or trade the tokens through Master Xexchange site. It is a decentralized and flexible platform where there won’t be any third party or whatsoever. Whether you see it as strength or a flaw, it depends on your point of view.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Safecoin aka SAFE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Safecoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Safecoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Safecoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Safecoin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Safecoin
- Store your Safecoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Safecoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Safecoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SAFE or ETH/SAFE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Safecoin (SAFE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Safecoin (SAFE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Safecoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Safecoin (SAFE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Safecoin (SAFE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAFE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Safecoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Safecoin (SAFE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SAFE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Safecoin (SAFE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SAFE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Safecoin (SAFE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Safecoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Safecoin (SAFE)?
Once you have purchased the Safecoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Safecoin (SAFE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAFE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Safecoin (SAFE) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
In the end, your view of the platform will determine your decision and action when you want to approach the system. If you want a platform to help with easy transactions, secure contract management, and profitable investment possibility, then this one would be the right one for you. If you are into mining, then you should also be able to manage it too. If you know how to buy Safecoin and make use of it, it would be amazing.