In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ariva, if you are planning to buy ARV token – You’re in the right place!
Ariva is designed as a platform for tourism. It’s basically combining crypto world with tourism, making it not only convenient to manage the trip and travel, but also fun along the way. Travelers can make use of the platform to arrange their travel without having to worry about the high fee or extra exorbitant rate. Not only users would be able to pay with crypto, but they won’t have to deal with long processing time or high fees either.
Money transfer is useful for travel, but international money transfer can take forever to process. Not to mention that it charges a pretty high rate. Ariva is designed to eliminate the difficulty and complexity of such management. Users are also given the option to use their local currency to pay for their travel – regardless their local currency and their destination. Users won’t have to carry debit or credit cards to manage payments. They don’t even have to carry cash, if they don’t want to! With crypto money, it’s super easy and convenient to travel without payment fuss or complication.
The problem with the traditional banking system is the many hidden fees and hidden commissions. Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, are extremely fast, secure, transparent, and global, and they have been proven to be very effective, useful, and affordable. Not to mention that Ariva is able to provide an efficient payment gateway through mobile apps and websites within minutes.
- Official website: https://ariva.digital/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArivaCoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/arivadigital
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/ArivaCoin
- Whitepaper: https://ariva.digital/whitepaper.pdf
Ariva (ARV) Features
- Ariva World. This would be the global tourism and travel using blockchain technology to create a decentralized tourism portal. Users will be rewarded from content sharing or making reservations. Users can make bookings while local tourism services would be able to monetize their services, exposing their services to the world.
- Ariva Finance. Users can make use of the platform as their payment gateway. The setup process is simple and straightforward. They can always use their crypto wallet to manage payments. Transactions would be easy and fast because everything is managed through blockchain technology. The fact that it is secured through smart contracts is another plus side of the platform because it guarantees security.
- Ariva Club. Users are able to share their traveling experience through this feature. This feature is helpful because it acts as a review sector, and users can learn about their destinations before they depart. After they explore their destination, they can share their experience and they will be rewarded for doing so.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ariva aka ARV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ariva (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ariva as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ariva. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ariva currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ariva
- Store your Ariva to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ariva, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ariva:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ARV/BTC or ARV/ETH or ARV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ARV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ariva (ARV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ariva (ARV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ariva (ARV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ariva. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ariva (ARV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ariva (ARV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ARV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ariva. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ariva (ARV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ARV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ariva (ARV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ARV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ariva (ARV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ariva right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ariva (ARV)?
Once you have purchased the Ariva, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ariva (ARV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ARV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ariva (ARV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ariva is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Ariva is the future platform where travelers and local travel services can benefit from each other. Travelers can make use of the easiness of using the platform as well as the inexpensive fee. It implements reward system for every active participation. Interested in joining? Be sure to Ariva (ARV).