In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chain, if you are planning to buy XCN token – You’re in the right place!
Chain is a decentralized cloud blockchain platform, providing access and ability to organizations to construct better financial services – and they are able to do it from scratches. This platform has launched its main products: Chain Core and Sequence. Chain Core is constructed as an open source and permissioned blockchain, while Sequence is the ledger. Chain Token is the utility token that can be used for payments and discounts. This token also functions as the governance token, providing access and way to premium features.
Institutions are allowed to use Chain Core to operate and launch a blockchain network. They can also use it to connect to other networks whose purpose is to transform how assets can be moved around. Chain Protocol would define how the assets are transferred, issued, and controlled within the blockchain network. Even better: it supports interoperable mechanism with other (independent) networks. The Sequence, on the other hand, is a ledger allowing organizations to track (and transfer) balances safely within a token format. Organizations can use the Sequence to manage their own financial assets before transferring them seamlessly across (public) networks.
Chain (XCN) Features
- Multi-shared ledger. Chain Protocol is created for sharing purpose. As a cryptographic ledger, it supports multi asset system. It is about multiple (independent) networks with interoperability and also coexistence nature. Even with different operators, the platform is able to share common capabilities and format.
- Unique principle. The platform uses a unique principle: least authority. In this way, control over (ledger) sync would be differentiated and separated from the control over assets.
- Custom issuance programs. The platform enables network participants to issue or define assets with the customized issuance programs. Then, these programs would be expressed within Turing-complete and flexible program language, which is helpful to construct a sophisticated smart contract.
- Block signers federation. Its main function is to secure the network. The real implementation of the system is quite complicated and technical, but basically, the network node is able to validate blocks and then submit the transactions to the network.
- Chain Core. This is the one implementing Chain Protocol. It offers free open source edition for developer. Chain is able to operate the network as a free (and accessible) testnet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chain aka XCN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chain (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chain as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Chain. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chain currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Chain
- Store your Chain to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chain, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Chain:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XCN/BTC or XCN/ETH or XCN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XCN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Chain (XCN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chain (XCN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chain (XCN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chain. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chain (XCN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chain (XCN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XCN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chain. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chain (XCN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XCN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chain (XCN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XCN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chain (XCN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Chain right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chain (XCN)?
Once you have purchased the Chain, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chain (XCN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XCN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chain (XCN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chain is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As a cloud blockchain protocol, Chain knows what kind of financial products or services that are crucial for business, organizations, or institutions. Their Sequence and Chain Core has their own functions and characteristics, able to complete one another when needed. Interested in joining the platform? Users should buy Chain (XCN) if they want to join.