In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tokyo AU, if you are planning to buy TOKAU token – You’re in the right place!
Tokyo AU is created as the first decentralized Socialfi network that combines celebrities, NFT technology, and social interaction with fans. The platform has collaborated with actors, NBA super stars, celebrities, Hip Hop stars, and others, with main offices in New York and Tokyo. Its main and core token is TOKAU, created as BEP20 with blockchain technology basis, connecting fans and celebrities.
The platform promotes the NFT as the main carrier, enabling Meta City development. In this setting, Tokau NFTs can be applied into various schemes and scenarios. Residents (in Meta City) can have BLOCK ownership through staking, so they can monetize their social and also virtual experiences. However, it still creates a platform for fans and celebrities interactions.
The platform also promotes the so-called Eternal Bond products, where they can convert loyal fans to products having (high) conversion rate, which can motivate investment for NFTs and Tokau tokens. What’s special about this product is the fact that it can operate on its own without any (centralized) control. Fans are free to express and display their relationship through fan card (NFT) and they can interact independently with the celebrity content (within the decentralized manner). Whereas in traditional fan setting fans are considered ‘only’ consumers, in Tokyo AU, they can participate and even get rewards for their relationship and contribution.
Table of Contents
Tokyo AU (TOKAU) Features
- The cooperation stage. This is the stage for celebrities and also NFTs combination. With the celebrity (fan) card NFTs, the celebrities would join Tokau ecosystem to become creators. Fans are able to create Eternal Bond with those celebrities. Fans can become Eternal Bond’s first users and they are able to promote NFTs (through other fans’ relationship).
- The purchase stage. Fans are able to buy the (Eternal Bond) fan cards, binding them to the celebrities. Users will get rewards through Tokau staking. At this stage, celebrities can realized of their fans’ self-propagation, self-operation, and self-initiation.
- Tokau sidechain construction. The construction is based on BSC, making it possible for anyone to establish the Eternal Bond with another institution or person within Tokau. Both parties are able to take Tokau through rewards obtaining and sharing. By doing this, Tokau can establish a new (social) form, which quantifies people relationships in Tokau metauniverse.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tokyo AU aka TOKAU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tokyo AU (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tokyo AU as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tokyo AU. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tokyo AU currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tokyo AU
- Store your Tokyo AU to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tokyo AU, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tokyo AU:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TOKAU/BTC or TOKAU/ETH or TOKAU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TOKAU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tokyo AU (TOKAU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tokyo AU. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TOKAU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tokyo AU. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TOKAU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TOKAU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tokyo AU right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tokyo AU (TOKAU)?
Once you have purchased the Tokyo AU, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tokyo AU (TOKAU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TOKAU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tokyo AU (TOKAU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tokyo AU is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Tokyo AU isn’t only a platform with social idea. It isn’t a platform for celebrities only either. It is a platform for both celebrities and fans, where fans can contribute and have bigger roles in the ecosystem. The team believes that when social interaction is encouraged between celebrities and fans, and there are rewards involved, the result would be amazing. Interested users should buy Tokyo AU (TOKAU) if they want to join the platform.