In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Apron Network, if you are planning to buy APN token – You’re in the right place!
Apron Network is about constructing a (decentralized) infrastructure service platform for targeted users of infrastructure operators, dApps users, and also dApps developers. The platform is based on the (decentralized) network of the blockchain system. It provides Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem various services, which cover price feed service, data index service onchain, node service, and others.
The protocol provides trust platform and mechanism that allows developers (and also users) to connect to Web3.0 with better safety and more control. The platform consists of smaller elements that connect one another (as well as supporting each other). Apron sdk, for instance, enable dApp developers to encrypt the app communication data and network access quickly. The Apron market would match the infrastructure services to dApps developers’ demand, in which would support the visibility of Web3.0 portal, improving its visibility. Apron node is the node component of the network with OCW enabled and developed by Substrate framework.
- Official website: https://apron.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/apronofficial1
- Telegram: https://t.me/apronnetwork
- Whitepaper: https://apron-network.gitbook.io/apron-network/
Apron Network (APN) Features
- Solid supports. The platform has strong support of professional experts all over the world, providing comprehensive technical support and ability. They also have business support, where developers would be rewarded for using API services when they build projects on it.
- Special customization. Big business organizations can enjoy the customized plans, enabling them to get access to better service quality and more professional providers.
- Solid infrastructure services. Users can enjoy various services and positive perks. It is definitely fast, because the API (on Apron) allows the developers to connect to the platform swiftly. It is also user-tailored, where dApps developers, especially, can enjoy the service rankings for their various options. It is also economical and inexpensive. The dApps come with the so-called ‘paying fees (on demand)’ can seriously help developers to save costs. It is also diverse because it supports the full chain ecology, enabling dApps developers to pick more (blockchain) networks.
- Rich features and functionalities. The platform has secure and stable ecosystem with better functionalities. Users can enjoy the instant availability, guarantee of better security, better choices for API services, and also ecological multi-link API interface.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Apron Network aka APN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Apron Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Apron Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Apron Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Apron Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Apron Network
- Store your Apron Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Apron Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Apron Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the APN/BTC or APN/ETH or APN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you APN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Apron Network (APN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Apron Network (APN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Apron Network (APN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Apron Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Apron Network (APN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Apron Network (APN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy APN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Apron Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Apron Network (APN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair APN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Apron Network (APN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support APN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Apron Network (APN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Apron Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Apron Network (APN)?
Once you have purchased the Apron Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Apron Network (APN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing APN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Apron Network (APN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Apron Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although it seems that this platform is exclusively designed (and focused) for dApps developers, users in general can also make use of the platform. Through the platform, everyone can take benefits of the offered features and also the high-end technologies. However, buying the token is the only access to get into the platform, so users must buy Apron Network (APN) if they want to join.