In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Pantos token, if you are planning to buy PAN – You’re in the right place!
Pantos is a special and unique platform that is focusing on research efforts and projects. This is an open-source platform that is created and constructed by the development team responsible for Bitpanda. The team works together with researchers (from Vienna Technical University) to create an open standard environment. The concept is about creating a decentralized platform that supports cross-blockchain transfers as well as blockchain interoperability. Some blockchain platforms managed to focus on the agnostic solutions that also enable interoperability.
However, most of them are designed and created within a semi-centralized manner. Pantos is different – it uses decentralized concept completely. In general, Pantos has the purpose to make token transfer (to other blockchains) possible. Moreover, users should be able to do it without having to use intermediary blockchain. In this manner, the overall integrity and security of blockchains can be maintained and preserved. This is also the reason why Pantos builds TAST or Token Atomic Swap Technology to enable token transfer easily done.
- Official website: https://pantos.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109536.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PantosIO
- Telegram: https://t.me/pantosIO_EN
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pantos
- Whitepaper: https://pantos.io/pdf/pantos-visionpaper.pdf
Pantos (PAN) Features
- TAST. This is the main key element that differentiates Pantos from other platforms. With it, Atomic Swap of the same asset can be implemented – and it is possible to do so.
- PAN. This is the token whose function as PoC or Proof of Concept. This is the token used for TAST usage and functionality.
- Same asset transfer. The platform is about doing research of an open source standard – and develop it – for same asset transfer. With this mechanism, users are able to transfer the asset from a blockchain to another one.
- Arbitrage trading. Through this platform, real-time (arbitrage) trading would be made possible. With it, stability can be added to the volatile crypto trading market. Moreover, users won’t have to deal with the fussy token exchange anymore. They only need to transfer the token from one blockchain to another. By doing this, the asset (or the token) won’t be affected much by blockchains’ price swing.
- Solutions to common issues. The current system of Atomic Swap encounter difficulties and issues, such as they aren’t private and they aren’t easy to use. Moreover, it is crucial that transaction partners must have the same value and they agree to the (fixed) terms. With Pantos, such issues won’t be too crucial anymore as transactions are made convenient, simple, and easy. They should also benefit one another.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Pantos aka PAN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Pantos (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Pantos as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Pantos. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Pantos currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Pantos
- Store your Pantos to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Pantos, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Pantos:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PAN or ETH/PAN trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Pantos (PAN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Pantos (PAN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Pantos. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Pantos (PAN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Pantos (PAN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PAN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Pantos. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Pantos (PAN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PAN and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Pantos (PAN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PAN trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Pantos (PAN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Pantos right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Pantos (PAN)?
Once you have purchased the Pantos, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Pantos (PAN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PAN with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Pantos (PAN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Pantos is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Pantos would be an ideal platform for those who are interested in making the best usage of their digital assets. This is a platform that makes token transfer easy, no matter what kind of blockchain you use. With open source nature, everything is made easier – management, arrangement, transfer, and many things alike. Users who believe that this is the right platform for them can seriously consider where to buy Pantos (PAN) as the entryway to the platform.