In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DIGG, if you are planning to buy DIGG token – You’re in the right place!
DIGG is only a small portion of bigger ecosystem of Badger DAO. Badger DAO itself is a decentralized and open source platform focusing on creating (and developing) DeFi products as well as its infrastructure. The main idea is to make it easier to use Bitcoin and users should be able to utilize its functions across Ethereum. They are also able to use it along other blockchains, so the platform is about interoperability and cross-chain.
As a part of Badger, DIGG acts as the (elastic) supply of crypto that is pegged to Bitcoin’s price. As everyone can guess, it’s Badger DAO that develops and governs the mechanism, including the DIGG feature. DIGG token is designed in such a way so it mimics Bitcoin’s prices. How are they doing so? They use the so-called Sett Vaults and also peg-based rewards in the app. By doing this, Badger wants to drive better optimization and stability of DIGG rebase. It’s different from other rebasing assets, as it is a novel approach that is intended to modify to boost its effectiveness although the modification may take over time.
The platform doesn’t only focus on the stability, but also on the vaults so composability can be improved. When users deposit their DIGG token in the platform’s DIGG-only vault, they will get bDIGG token. It functions as the representation of users’ share within the pool. The token doesn’t rebase and it can be used like other tokens with standard ERC-20 token. The token holders will receive DIGG rewards continuously (to their position) through the platform’s liquidity mining program while at the same time they can still use it across DeFi.
DIGG (DIGG) Features
- Solid infrastructure. Badger wants to create a pathway so that DeFi products can be easily incorporated and accessed.
- Sett Vaults. This is unique feature that is about automated strategies to get yields and rewards on Bitcoin, and also more.
- Badger Boost. Users who decide to stay longer in Badger ecosystem would be given higher rewards for their participation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DIGG aka DIGG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DIGG (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DIGG as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DIGG. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DIGG currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DIGG
- Store your DIGG to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DIGG, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DIGG:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DIGG/BTC or DIGG/ETH or DIGG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DIGG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DIGG (DIGG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DIGG (DIGG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DIGG (DIGG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DIGG. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DIGG (DIGG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DIGG (DIGG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DIGG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DIGG. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DIGG (DIGG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DIGG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DIGG (DIGG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DIGG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DIGG (DIGG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DIGG right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DIGG (DIGG)?
Once you have purchased the DIGG, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DIGG (DIGG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DIGG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DIGG (DIGG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DIGG is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DIGG has made it possible for users to ‘remove’ third party from the equation. They no longer depend on those third parties to custody the tokens. Moreover, the platform also makes it possible for users to make use of their tokens as the tokens can ‘work’ for them in various different ways. Anyone is welcomed to join the ecosystem but they need to buy DIGG (DIGG) to do so.