In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy YooShi, if you are planning to buy YOOSHI token – You’re in the right place!
YooShi is falling into another hype and trend of meme coin. However, unlike other meme coins that follow the footstep of the pioneer Doge coin, YooShi creates its own platform and ecosystem. It is considered one of the fastest-growing as well as most fun meme coins. It’s safe to say that YOOSHI is as strong as DOGE and SHIB. YOOSHI itself is a part of BEP-20 because it is issued on Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Meme coin is another trendy thing in the crypto world, aside from the NFTs which are growing in popularity. Crypto markets and the participants can’t get enough of them, and their potential as investment is proving to be continuously growing from day to day. Not to mention that meme coins always have their own communities, and they support each other. Meme coins remain strong because of the communities, and the communities can be perfectly solid because of the coins, so it really takes two to tango.
YooShi (YOOSHI) Features
- YooShi GamePad. It is a platform allowing gaming developers the opportunity to develop their games. These developers can enjoy the (gaming) pre-launch supports, like NFT auction, trading marketplace, farms, NFTS, and many other in-game digital assets.
- Solid community. YooShi community is vibrant and lively. It consists of NFT enthusiasts and also game players. Users can learn a lot from the community. They can learn about the latest tricks, insight, tips, and knowledge related to crypto and YooShi.
- Unique system. The thing that differentiates YooShi from other meme coin platforms is the ecosystem. Its unruggable and robust network is complete with gaming metaverse, NFTs, and others. Whereas these elements would be independent on their own in other platforms, YooShi is able to connect them together. YooShi is even able to use Binance Smart Chain to bring all of them together.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade YOOSHI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the YooShi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the YooShi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to YooShi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports YooShi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the YooShi
- Store your YooShi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying YooShi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with YooShi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YOOSHI/BTC or YOOSHI/ETH or YOOSHI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YOOSHI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy YooShi (YOOSHI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your YooShi (YOOSHI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy YooShi (YOOSHI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the YooShi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy YooShi (YOOSHI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy YooShi (YOOSHI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YOOSHI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to YooShi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy YooShi (YOOSHI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YOOSHI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy YooShi (YOOSHI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YOOSHI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy YooShi (YOOSHI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the YooShi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect YooShi (YOOSHI)?
Once you have purchased the YooShi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell YooShi (YOOSHI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YOOSHI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine YooShi (YOOSHI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a YooShi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Don’t underestimate YooShi by thinking of it just another regular meme coin. With its gaming metaverse and NFTs platform, the platform is able to offer a lot of things, including the opportunity to earn and invest. The platform isn’t only beneficial for users, but also for developers. Developers can access the gamepad, where they can prepare the pre-launch game without spending a fortune. The only way to get into the platform is to buy YooShi first.