In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Fast Swap, if you are planning to buy FAST token – You’re in the right place!
In recent years, there is a significant rise in cryptocurrency activities. New projects are going live almost every day. And this means new investors and users are coming at an even faster rate. The question now is how to make the users’ experience much
That is what Fast Swap aims to reach. The project is a liquid aggregator that can aim to compete in the big league players such as UniSwap and Sushi Swap. Therefore, the team behind the project offers cross-chain swap and automatic aggregator as some of the features in Fast Swap. Investors who buy Fast Swap (FAST) tokens can enjoy rewards from the trading fees on the platform. As a new project, Fast Swap holds a lot of potential.
Table of Contents
Fast Swap (FAST) Features
- Automatic Liquidity Aggregator: One of the most prominent features that Fast Swap has is the automatic aggregator. This feature will help users to figure out which pairing will give them the highest gain. Users will only need to connect their wallets to use Fast Swap Exchange. The project puts 5% of the total supply for security and bounty bugs. This shows their commitment to security. By promoting a lightning-fast trade where users can swap their tokens with a single smart contract, security is their utmost priority.
- Cross-chain swap: The team defines Fast Swap as an ecosystem. Therefore, the platform offers a cross-chain swap. This is to support the platform to host more decentralized apps in the future. By supporting cross-chain swaps, Fast Swap can help the users to have the lowest slippage. The team behind Fast Swap aims to reach more partnerships and investors after the fast swap launch.
- Shares for holders: Like in any other project, Fast Swap rewards the token holder’s extra rewards and benefits from staking their tokens. These rewards come from the trading fee that Fast Swap charges on every transaction. Token holders from the other projects such as YFT and MVP tokens will receive 50% of the trading fee in Fast Swap.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Fast Swap aka FAST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Fast Swap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Fast Swap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Fast Swap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Fast Swap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Fast Swap
- Store your Fast Swap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Fast Swap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Fast Swap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FAST/BTC or FAST/ETH or FAST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FAST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Fast Swap (FAST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Fast Swap (FAST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Fast Swap (FAST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Fast Swap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Fast Swap (FAST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Fast Swap (FAST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FAST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Fast Swap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Fast Swap (FAST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FAST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Fast Swap (FAST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FAST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Fast Swap (FAST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Fast Swap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Fast Swap (FAST)?
Once you have purchased the Fast Swap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Fast Swap (FAST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FAST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Fast Swap (FAST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Fast Swap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Fast Swap comes as an alternative for investors who want to enjoy a decentralized exchange with lightning speed at an affordable fee. Those who buy Fast Swap (FAST) tokens also can enjoy the rewards from staking the tokens. The project also offers rewards part of the trading fees as incentives for the token holders. Fast Swap is a platform with various decentralized apps that support p2p trading, NFT, and much more. The project has a lot of potential that users and investors should not miss.