In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PolyDoge, if you are planning to buy POLYDOGE token – You’re in the right place!
There are still many misconceptions about the PolyDoge token. Most users think that it’s a sub-division from the popular DogeCoin. But that can’t be even further from the truth.
PolyDoge is essentially a community project on the Polygon blockchain. The project is more than just a meme coin that users only hold and stake or burn. It’s a growing currency with a multitude of functions. The project is on several ongoing partnerships with other companies and games such as Dogira, CroMoon, and Quake. Users who buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) can earn more tokens from playing the games. Token holders also can save their gas fees by swapping from Ethereum to Polygon chain using Matic bridge. For any transaction through the bridge, they also will receive MATIC for free.
- Official Site: https://www.polydoge.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/polydoge
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Polydoge/
- Telegram: https://t.me/polydoge
PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) Features
- Community Owned: The project insists on being a community-owned one. PolyDoge DAO system has through a complete overhaul. And instead of leaving it to several councilors, the DAO belongs to the community. Anyone in the community can submit a proposal as anyone can vote on. The same mechanism goes for leading a project or initiating a vote. This means PolyDoge is decentralized.
- Environmentally friendly: Being on the Polygon chain, PolyDoge is an environmentally friendly project. The chain is notorious for being fast, secure, and scalable with a massive value that is currently locked on the network. Any PolyDoge transaction is only within minutes so it will take fewer resources.
- Collaboration with other industries: PolyDoge has multiple partnerships with various companies. The project hosts a multitude of game apps that use the currency. For example, there’s PolyDoge x Quake, where users can play the famous FPS game. This collaboration makes DogeQuake the first FPS in the Polygon network. The project also has collaboration with QuickSwap, the first AMM on Polygon. Spacerat Finance, Polycat, and several Youtube personalities are to name a few collaborators. PolyDoge also treats token holders with random airdrops and community events.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade POLYDOGE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PolyDoge (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PolyDoge as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PolyDoge. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PolyDoge currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PolyDoge
- Store your PolyDoge to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PolyDoge, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PolyDoge:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the POLYDOGE/BTC or POLYDOGE/ETH or POLYDOGE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you POLYDOGE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PolyDoge. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POLYDOGE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PolyDoge. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair POLYDOGE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support POLYDOGE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PolyDoge right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PolyDoge (POLYDOGE)?
Once you have purchased the PolyDoge, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PolyDoge (POLYDOGE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POLYDOGE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PolyDoge is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As a project that belongs to the community, PolyDoge grew from just a simple meme coin. Investors who buy PolyDoge (POLYDOGE) tokens can earn them through various platforms. As there are various games and apps in the PolyDoge metaverse, Users also can use the tokens as payment in several brick-and-mortar stores. The community behind PolyDoge aims to keep the project social and decentralized. The DAO has various proposals that keep the community vibrant. They will introduce new features regularly as well as participate in some exciting events in the future.