In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CryptoMines, if you are planning to buy ETERNAL token – You’re in the right place!
Among so many play-to-earn games, CryptoMines come with a simple idea that most players can relate to. In the metaverse, they are controlling a fleet that has workers and other essential people to mine a planet. They can build a faction and have a guild to multiply their rewards.
The game is very straightforward, including in the tokenomics. Players who buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) tokens will see a 15% tax on the transaction. This tax goes back to the reward pool. More than 50% of the total tokens go to the community. This includes the player rewards, incentives, and developing the game for the future. Players can earn more rewards as they explore more of the metaverse
Table of Contents
CryptoMines (ETERNAL) Features
- Tax for rewards: CryptoMines put a hefty tax of 15% for each transaction in the marketplace. This high tax will go to the community reward pool. Players also have a 30% early withdrawal fee every time they withdraw their rewards. The fee will be deducted by 2% for each withdrawal until they become tax-free.
- 53% tokens for the community: A total of 53% tokens are distributed to the community. The distribution includes the reward pool and ecosystem development. The liquidity pool is 15% of the total tokens with 11 months vesting period.
- Oracle System: The reward in this game is distributed through the Oracle System. This feature will automatically adjust the ETERNAL token value with the dollar. This system will bring the balance on the token’s supply and demand. It uses the assumption that whenever there is a rise in the token price, it means there is a rise in the demand as well.
- Metaverse Exploration: Players can join or build a guild to explore the metaverse. They will receive rewards based on their status as explorers. The game holds a race for all players to collect mining powers for a limited time. Each planet has a limited amount of mining power. The planet with the least mining power has the highest score. Players that managed to gather the most mining power from the said planet will earn the status of Engineers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CryptoMines aka ETERNAL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CryptoMines (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CryptoMines as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CryptoMines. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CryptoMines currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CryptoMines
- Store your CryptoMines to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CryptoMines, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CryptoMines:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ETERNAL/BTC or ETERNAL/ETH or ETERNAL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ETERNAL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CryptoMines (ETERNAL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CryptoMines. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ETERNAL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CryptoMines. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ETERNAL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETERNAL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CryptoMines right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CryptoMines (ETERNAL)?
Once you have purchased the CryptoMines, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CryptoMines (ETERNAL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ETERNAL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CryptoMines (ETERNAL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CryptoMines is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy CryptoMines (ETERNAL) tokens can earn more rewards as they explore the metaverse to mine the planets. To do so, they need to build a fleet and have some workers. As they grow and start a guild, they can earn more rewards based on their status. Players can buy NFTs and other in-game items in the marketplace using the tokens. But they have to pay 15% tax for each transaction. This high tax will go to the community reward pool.