In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Creaticles, if you are planning to buy CRE8 token – You’re in the right place!
In the world of NFT, being unique is the main currency. However, many users feel that they don’t have a clear say on the NFT they want. This is where the Creaticles project comes in.
Investors who buy Creaticles (CR8) tokens can commission for an NFT to be produced. They will be in touch with the artist and make a description of how the NFT looks like. The project is responsible for connecting and regulating the artists with the investors. Users will only need to submit their requests and the project will contact the artists to create the NFT. Users will have the final say on which artwork that they want to be minted. This contest is to keep the process fair.
Creaticles (CRE8) Features
- NFT by request: At the moment, there are more NFTs than what most people are buying. However, most of them are sold under 1ETH. Many people have difficulties in finding the NFT that suits them. The same goes for artists that unable to sell their work for a higher price. By creating custom NFT, both parties can gain a mutual benefit.
- Fair marketplace: Buyers can commission an NFT and set up the rules and timeframe for the work. The artists will submit their interpretations. The buyers need to choose the winner when the time is due, or their commission fee will go to the community chest. As for the unselected artworks, they will go to the marketplace.
- Multifunction tokens: Creaticles (CRE8) tokens have multiple functions that both investors and artists can capitalize on. The token works as the main currency in the platform. Investors who want to commission a bespoke NFT will need to hold them before starting commissioning. They also can get a discount in the marketplace. Token holders also will earn extra rewards when they stake their tokens.
- Cross-chain compatible: The project is on the Ethereum network, but it has interoperability with the Polygon network. Therefore, investors can artists can have reduced gas fees. In the future, Creaticles will be chain agnostic by bridging to BSC and Polkadot ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Creaticles aka CRE8
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Creaticles (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Creaticles as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Creaticles. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Creaticles currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Creaticles
- Store your Creaticles to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Creaticles, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Creaticles:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CRE8/BTC or CRE8/ETH or CRE8/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CRE8/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Creaticles (CRE8)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Creaticles (CRE8) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Creaticles (CRE8) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Creaticles. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Creaticles (CRE8) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Creaticles (CRE8) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CRE8 directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Creaticles. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Creaticles (CRE8) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CRE8/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Creaticles (CRE8) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CRE8/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Creaticles (CRE8)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Creaticles right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Creaticles (CRE8)?
Once you have purchased the Creaticles, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Creaticles (CRE8)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CRE8 with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Creaticles (CRE8) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Creaticles is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Creaticles (CRE8) tokens are supporting the custom NFT market. They are also supporting a fair market for the artists to showcase their works. The project works to reduce the time for minting NFT. It also works as a platform for the creators to gain more clients and expand their skills. Token holders also can get a discount rate when browsing through the marketplace. Both creators and investors are eligible to earn more rewards when they stake their tokens.