In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MahaDAO, if you are planning to buy MAHA token – You’re in the right place!
Maha community is the one who governed MahaDAO as a decentralized autonomous organization. MahaDAO’s true potential is held by the MAHA token holders. They are the one who decides and play a central role in fulfilling.
MAHA governance token embodies a supreme, magnanimous, greater than itself characteristic, refers to the name signifies. Community members use MAHA to vote on key aspects collectively of the ecosystem so as to manage the parameters, which keep ARTH stable and in restraint. In short, MahaDAO is guided by the MAHA holders, who determine the varied activities and updates within the ARTH ecosystem. The primary responsibility of all MAHA token holders is to make sure the steadiness of the ARTH valuecoin.
Table of Contents
MahaDAO (MAHA) Features
- Zero Transaction Fees. Meta-transactions of MahaDAO enable to gift users zero transaction fees is a key characteristic of L2 blockchains. It’s completely liberal to send and receive ARTH. MahaDAO is deployed fully on the Matic Network precisely for this reason and therefore the benefits of no transaction costs are passed onto the users. We’ve eliminated gas fees entirely and built tools in order that you’ll confidently, securely transact on the MahaDAO ecosystem of products. Built on Matic, the MahaDAO ecosystem provides for straightforward 3rd party partner integrations to realize a big scale for dApps at a rate that’s pocket-friendly and 0.
- Light Speed Transactions. One of the main issues that Defi aimed toward resolving is that the slow transaction confirmation on the Blockchain. We @ MahaDAO have stepped it up a notch to form Arthcoin transactions super-fast. The average time taken to transact ARTH is a smaller amount than 3 seconds. And our ultimate goal is to supply transaction speed rates that are among rock bottom within the industry.
- Easy to know UX. As we’ve seen, Defi and other non-Defi crypto projects tend to sacrifice user experience in exchange for implementing ground-breaking concepts with a general intention to rework instead of to please. With ARTH, MahaDAO ensures frictionless onboarding of users is at play, not only a disruptive system. The products built by the MahaDAO community will always have a standard denominator, an easy yet effective approach to making seamless user experiences.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MahaDAO aka MAHA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MahaDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MahaDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to MahaDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MahaDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the MahaDAO
- Store your MahaDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MahaDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with MahaDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/MAHA or ETH/MAHA trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MahaDAO (MAHA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MahaDAO (MAHA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MahaDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MahaDAO (MAHA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MahaDAO (MAHA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MAHA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MahaDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MahaDAO (MAHA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/MAHA and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MahaDAO (MAHA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/MAHA trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MahaDAO (MAHA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the MahaDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MahaDAO (MAHA)?
Once you have purchased the MahaDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MahaDAO (MAHA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MAHA with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MahaDAO (MAHA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MahaDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The MAHA community plays a pivotal if not, the foremost important part within the MAHA ecosystem. The community’s power to equivocally make decisions within the best interest of the project are some things which will never be compromised. Cooperation is integral to the success of this project and MahaDAO will offer a variety of incentive structures to make a vibrant and interesting community. Maha represents a commitment to community-led and self-governing infrastructure by doing so, whilst upholding the core tenets of autonomy and self-sustainability.