In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Darwinia Network, if you are planning to buy RING token – You’re in the right place!
Darwinia Network is a project run by a blockchain company based in Singapore named Itering. The team of Itering emphasizes greatly on using cross-chain capabilities to develop blockchain infrastructure, particularly in gaming and NFTs. After receiving grants from the WEB3 Foundation and Polkadot, Itering launched Darwinia in 2019. Darwinia has won the Substrate Builders Program and it also has built partnerships with notable innovation companies such as Parity, Maker, and DDEX.
As a Substrate-built blockchain and Polkadot-based network, Darwinia attempts to power up assets transfer including NFTs and decentralized exchanges across different blockchains. In a nutshell, it enables cross-chain token technology. Later, it will become a para-chain of Polkadot but if needed, it can also function in a solo mode.
Table of Contents
Darwinia Network (RING) Features
- RING. It is the major utility token of Darwinia used for supporting activities on the network. For example, it is used as contract executions, storage, gas payment for transaction, and network bandwidth across the system. RING as an inflationary economic model, meaning that new tokens are minted and distributed via a staking method.
- KTON. Technically, it is a derivative of RING tokens. KTON tokens serve as rewards and compensation for liquidity loss whenever RING is being staked. This motivates users to hold and commit to long-term periods of lock. The amount received by KTON is proportional to that of RING including its duration.
- cRING and cKTON. They are the representations of RING and KTON. These two tokens have similar parameters as their counterparts and can also be used in staking in the main network. 100 cRING equals to 1 RING.
- Darwinia ID. In order to mark and identify the same assets across several blockchains, Darwinia uses a single identifier code. This makes tagging and developing a standardized database much easier. For your information, this functionality is not available in most current blockchain system.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Darwinia Network aka RING
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Darwinia Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Darwinia Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Darwinia Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Darwinia Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Darwinia Network
- Store your Darwinia Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Darwinia Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Darwinia Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/RING or ETH/RING trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Darwinia Network (RING) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Darwinia Network (RING) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Darwinia Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Darwinia Network (RING) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Darwinia Network (RING) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RING directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Darwinia Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Darwinia Network (RING) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/RING and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Darwinia Network (RING) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/RING trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Darwinia Network (RING)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Darwinia Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Darwinia Network (RING)?
Once you have purchased the Darwinia Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Darwinia Network (RING)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RING with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Darwinia Network (RING) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Darwinia Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It is highly likely that Darwinia Network will open a new chapter in cross-chain transfer of asset, while at the same time, it safeguards the blockchains against isolation. Even though the project is still under development, it certainly has a great potential. Furthermore, being a part of the Polkadot ecosystem, Darwinia could provide functionality enhancement and security guarantees through a wider network. Eventually, it will make the migration and usage of NFT and gaming assets across multiple blockchains convenient and profitable.