In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Student Coin, if you are planning to buy STC token – You’re in the right place!
Most projects choose to focus on expanding the available tokens and blockchain. It’s rare to see a project that aims to have more users on adopting tokenizing in their lives. Student Coin is one of the rare projects with that purpose.
Student Coin emphasizes having users from all walks of life create their tokens and utilize them for a specific purpose. The platform aims to introduce wide-scale tokenization to help users without causing them more headaches. Users who buy Student Coin (STC) can use their tokens to stake directly from the STC Wallet. The platform also provides other protocols that users can use to learn more about crypto and blockchain technology, as well as build their assets in STC Exchange.
Student Coin (STC) Features
- STC Academy: The main feature of Student Coin is the STC Academy. The platform incorporates the educational section to make the crypto currency more appealing to the mass public. They provide complete information about anything crypto and blockchain to give their users all that they need.
- STC Exchange: One of the protocols that Student Coin offer is the STC Exchange. It’s more than just a decentralized exchange service. Users can hold the tokens they create in STC Terminal in STC Exchange to earn yields. STC Exchange ensures that all projects that they list already went through a thorough documentation process, including KYC and procedure. Projects that are still in need of funding can start a crowdfunding effort through the Exchange. They also can omit the crowdfunding process and directly list their project upon completion.
- STC Terminal: Student Coin offers the STC Terminal for all users to create their tokens. Users don’t have to understand programming to create a token. STC Terminal has a lot of tools that users can use in the long run. They can control the token creation and maintenance with ease. And since the tokens are on Ethereum Network, users can trade their tokens at the STC Exchange to further increase their yields.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Student Coin aka STC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Student Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Student Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Student Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Student Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Student Coin
- Store your Student Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Student Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Student Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the STC/BTC or STC/ETH or STC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you STC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Student Coin (STC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Student Coin (STC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Student Coin (STC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Student Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Student Coin (STC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Student Coin (STC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Student Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Student Coin (STC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair STC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Student Coin (STC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support STC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Student Coin (STC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Student Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Student Coin (STC)?
Once you have purchased the Student Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Student Coin (STC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Student Coin (STC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Student Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Student Coin (STC) can control their assets from their STC Wallet. The platform aims to be an all-in-one service for its users. The platform allows users to create a token for their projects. Users can trade their tokens at STC Exchange. And they also can learn more about the technology. The global community in Student Coin works as a bridge that connects the holders, students, and all regular users. The platform aims to be a reliable long-term project that focuses on academic values.