In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PhoenixDAO, if you are planning to buy PHNX token – You’re in the right place!
Most projects use the decentralized autonomous organization or DAO as the heart of governance. However, most of the DAO are not self-sustainable and dependent on the main project token. Also, no factual standardized DAO structure applies to other projects.
PhoenixDAO understands the need for a DAO system that can work for many projects. They build a new, standardized structure that will keep the transparency and encourage the users’ participation. Investors who buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) will participate in the token-earning governance that doesn’t rely on donations. They can see the budget allocation and current voting process. The platform ensures that all transactions are fraud-proof by using two-factor authentication to verify logins and all activities.
PhoenixDAO (PHNX) Features
- New DAO Standard: PhoenixDAO aims to have a standardized structure for the DAO. The platform offers a structure where the DAO will be self-sustainable in the future. They are changing the DAO fund allocation to be donation-free and rely on revenues instead. The DAO also will be open to all users. Token holders will earn tokens when they are participating in the DAO. To do so, they need to stake PHNX first and receive voting and participation rights.
- dApp Store: One of the features that PhoenixDAO supports is the dApps and events ticketing marketplace. The platform utilizes users who want to purchase tickets for an event through their store. Users can stake their PHNX tokens on the dApp to earn yield from the liquidity pool. They also can mint NFT tickets for an event they create. The platform also features a marketplace for users to buy tickets for themselves or friends. Users also can promote their events in the marketplace. Phoenix Events uses Phoenix Identity to further secure the ticket purchase and ownership.
- Phoenix Identity: Users will have a unique Ethereum Identification Number (EIN) when they sign up for a Phoenix ID. This feature gives users the flexibility to connect their Ethereum-based addresses to Phoenix ID. They implement two-factor authentication to log in and authorize the transactions as protection.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PhoenixDAO aka PHNX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PhoenixDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PhoenixDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PhoenixDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PhoenixDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PhoenixDAO
- Store your PhoenixDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PhoenixDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PhoenixDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PHNX/BTC or PHNX/ETH or PHNX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PHNX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PhoenixDAO (PHNX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PhoenixDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PHNX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PhoenixDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PHNX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PHNX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PhoenixDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PhoenixDAO (PHNX)?
Once you have purchased the PhoenixDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PhoenixDAO (PHNX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PHNX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PhoenixDAO (PHNX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PhoenixDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy PhoenixDAO (PHNX) token are supporting a new standardized DAO for all projects. They aim to build a DAO that doesn’t rely on donations and is self-sustainable, while still properly governing the projects. The platform provides two-factor authentication and Phoenix Identity as a method to keep users’ data. PhoenixDAO puts equal amounts of rewards and funds for the DAO. In the future, the platform aims to have an ecosystem that incorporates the Phoenix metadata with a multitude of dApps.