In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy 12Ships, if you are planning to buy TSHP token – You’re in the right place!
A broker or an authorized agency is needed as a middleman to make a transaction with someone unknown. Using an agency or a broker, however, requires some money and time. It even takes longer and needs more money when dealing with someone living in another country. This problem can be solved with blockchain technology that reduces time and cost with ground-breaking IT technology. Such technology is unfortunately prone to counterfeiting or hacking. Therefore, a cryptography operating mining machine with a high performance is needed. But, such machine consumes a great amount of electricity.
For that reason, 12Ships comes up with smart mining solutions using their own high-performance mining machine built based on eco-friendly mining infrastructure. In implementing the platform on 12Ships infrastructure, THSP token is used and its utility will be expanded for other services. It is hoped that 12Ships will be a world trusted platform based on this certain blockchain infrastructure.
12Ships (TSHP) Features
- ASIC Chip. Working with Vancores, the world-class company based in Korea specializing in hi-tech semiconductor design, 12Ship has developed ASIC chip to support its multi-algorithm mining.
- Immersion Cooling Miner (Panoksoen II). 12Ships uses the Panoksoen II as the immersion cooling miner that effectively lowers the heat resulted from the hash operation of ASIC chip. The immersion method keeps the ASIC chip cool by immersing the hash board in a nonconductive liquid. As a result, the ASIC chip won’t be inoperable.
- Mobile Container Module. In addition to Panoksoen II, 12Ships has developed some electric, heat exchanger, and communication facilities based on a modular design. The mobile container module is crucial for mining in the optimal mining environment.
- Smart Mining Pool Management. TSHP holders can receive some amount of the tokens mined in the 12Ships’ Mining Infrastructure. The development of this mining pool is still in-progress. In the future, it will offer Altcoin mining and other profitable digital asset options to provide miners with better ROI.
- HashChain. It is the proof-of-work public blockchain developed by 12Ships Foundation. It serves as a service system to collect and record information stored in the block into a seller unit.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade 12Ships aka TSHP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the 12Ships (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the 12Ships as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to 12Ships. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports 12Ships currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the 12Ships
- Store your 12Ships to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying 12Ships, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with 12Ships:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TSHP/BTC or TSHP/ETH or TSHP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TSHP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy 12Ships (TSHP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your 12Ships (TSHP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy 12Ships (TSHP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the 12Ships. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy 12Ships (TSHP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy 12Ships (TSHP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TSHP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to 12Ships. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy 12Ships (TSHP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TSHP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy 12Ships (TSHP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TSHP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy 12Ships (TSHP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the 12Ships right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect 12Ships (TSHP)?
Once you have purchased the 12Ships, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell 12Ships (TSHP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TSHP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine 12Ships (TSHP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a 12Ships is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
12Ships offers high-performance mining solution to enable a trustworthy blockchain infrastructure. The project seems to be profitable as it is backed by a team of experienced professionals and outstanding experts in the field of business strategy & planning, software development, blockchain algorithm, and ASIC development. In addition to the comprehensive mining infrastructure, they have launched some software, tools, and other services. All of these aim to improve mining performance for higher productivity.