In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Alaya, if you are planning to buy ATP token – You’re in the right place!
Alaya is the top-notch distributed financial infrastructure providing a secure, high-performance financial apps. This infrastructure is dedicated to data providers, nodes, developers, and other participants. Its ultimate mission is to serve the world’s inclusive finance by promoting the exchange of financial data in a safe, private, and compliant way through the integration of blockchain, technology, and privacy-preserving technical capabilities. Also, Alaya work with PlatON, the world next-generation privacy-preserving infrastructure to enable AI-based full-circulation services of data elements through basic facilities.
In the Alaya network, users can create a private and public key on their own. Sharing the account address with others allows for their interaction with the users’ account. This is what makes Alaya very different from centralized accounts. Transactions on Alaya network is safe because a new account is generated for each transaction, minimizing encryption algorithm cracks that often happened in the past.
Table of Contents
Alaya (ATP) Features
- Staking & Delegation. Staking is the act of nodes participating in the Alaya network by locking the token. PPoS consensus mechanism is used to choose validators and nodes and ranked them based on the amount of the token staked. There are 25 nodes selected randomly by each round of consensus. Holders delegate their token to nodes to participate in the network co-built. This brings rewards to the delegators as well as improving network security.
- Token Utility Features. ALAYA provides three key functions in the network. First, it secures and fuels the network. The amount of ALAYA paid as fee is used to incentivize the node so every transaction can be verified and processed. Second, it serves as governance that gives all holders the right to decision making in the network. Third, it supports the entire development of Alaya DApp ecosystem.
- Alaya Mainnet. It is a chain open for public that allows anyone to create a wallet account and ask for or create transaction with the wallet, or verify unfinished transactions. It means the protocol supports multiple independent networks. In other words different Alaya networks can be used for different purposes. The mainnet comes with real economic value run by the LatticeX Foundation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Alaya aka ATP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Alaya (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Alaya as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Alaya. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Alaya currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Alaya
- Store your Alaya to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Alaya, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Alaya:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ATP/BTC or ATP/ETH or ATP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ATP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Alaya (ATP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Alaya (ATP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Alaya (ATP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Alaya. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Alaya (ATP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Alaya (ATP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ATP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Alaya. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Alaya (ATP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ATP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Alaya (ATP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ATP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Alaya (ATP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Alaya right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Alaya (ATP)?
Once you have purchased the Alaya, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Alaya (ATP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ATP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Alaya (ATP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Alaya is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Since it was released, Alaya ecosystem has been prepared for the proactive, prudent, and stable construction. Even until now, it has continuously improved its ecological infrastructure with distinctive DApps, stable blockchain explorers, and multiple easy-to-use wallet clients. The outstanding developers of Alaya are also committed to improve the developer infrastructure, provide more valuable app scenario for DApps, and fully support Ethereum apps. If they can meet all of the plans, ALAYA will attract more investors.