In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bottos, if you are planning to buy BTO token – You’re in the right place!
Bottos is an artificial intelligence-focused decentralized infrastructure. Through data mining and smart contracts, it is intended to be a consensus-based, robust, convenient, and synergetic one-stop application platform for data, model, processing power, and storage capacities. Bottos has created a bottom-level public blockchain based on data parameters, as well as a network for data circulation among various players in a broad-based AI ecosystem.
Bottos can be used in big data, AI, smart hardware, robots, the Internet of Things, VR/AR, and other domains. In a nutshell, Bottos is not only an AI public blockchain, but it also offers data and model circulation services. It realizes the value transfer of artificial intelligence and its derivatives fed by data, building a new decentralized AI ecosystem in the process.
Table of Contents
Bottos (BTO) Features
- Public Blockchain Exclusive to AI. Bottos builds an AI-exclusive public blockchain based on the public blockchain, with four major characteristics. First, it promotes data exchange under the auspices of decentralization. Second, through data mining, this public blockchain converts AI products into Bottos DApps. Third, it will track the origins of data using tamper-resistant records. Fourth, registered data permissions can be converted into intellectual property (IP) assets in order to establish a decentralized exchange hub.
- High-Quality Data Circulation. Bottos’ Data Market, which includes Oracle and Data Feed methods, serves as a link between the real world and the data world as it works to establish a high-quality data training platform for the whole world.
- Data Mining & Smart Storage. Not only does the bottom layer of Bottos’ system use the account system to establish compatibility with Ethereum EVM and other external virtual machines, it also creates contracts with smart data investment to gain economic incentives for the original data assets, allowing the whole data training model to accrue wealth.
- One-stop Service & Release of DApp. The Bottos-designed micro service structure enables functional deployment flexibility, whereas the business DApp enables deployment flexibility.
- Multi-value System. The pioneering multi-value system and its value enable the major BTO to have its own stable value mechanism that can be coupled with business entities and assist DApps in rapidly improving.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bottos aka BTO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bottos (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bottos as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Bottos. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bottos currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Bottos
- Store your Bottos to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bottos, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Bottos:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BTO/BTC or BTO/ETH or BTO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BTO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bottos (BTO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bottos (BTO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bottos (BTO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bottos. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bottos (BTO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bottos (BTO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BTO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bottos. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bottos (BTO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bottos (BTO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BTO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bottos (BTO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Bottos right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bottos (BTO)?
Once you have purchased the Bottos, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bottos (BTO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BTO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bottos (BTO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bottos is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bottos may be thought of as the Ethereum of AI. Bottos will ultimately have its own blockchain, on which projects may generate tokens and host crowd sales. They will create a worldwide IP database for AI data and models through registration, as well as a hardware sharing network for AI product registration utilizing Botto’s chain to ensure correct communication across IoTs. People will start buying BTO due to reduced exposure to markets outside of Asia, and prices are projected to increase higher in the future after it enters the global market.