In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy UpBots, if you are planning to buy UBXT token – You’re in the right place!
There are many methods of trading. However, most of them demand most of the users’ time and energy to trade. That is why Upbots offers its protocol of helping users to earn the most yield with minimum effort.
Upbots aims to provide a platform for users to maximize their assets while still enjoying life. Users who buy UpBots (UBXT) tokens can control their earnings by activating one of the available bots. The platform offers algorithm-based bots that will calculate which pairing with the most yields. Users also can stake their tokens and participate in multilevel staking, which requires users to stake more tokens to have a discount on the performance fee. UpBots also doesn’t charge users to pay any upfront fee to use the bots.
Table of Contents
UpBots (UBXT) Features
- Multilevel staking: The platform offers a unique method for users to earn more. Users need to stake their tokens to have a reduction in the performance fees. The staking starts at 5000 UBXT and has no lock period. However, users who remove their stake when they still have an active bot will have their level reset to the initial level. The highest level is for users who stake 5 million UBXT and they can receive up to a 65% discount on the performance fee on top of accessing more community bots.
- Algorithm-based bots: UpBots provides several algorithm-based bots for users to choose from. To gain free access to one of the bots, users will need to stake 5000 UBXT. UpBots allows users to rent out their algorithm bots to other users. They can earn up to 25% on commissions from renting out the bots.
- No Upfront Fee: The platform doesn’t charge its users for bots activations. Users will only need to pay UpBots when they earn a profit. The platform also takes 6.5% of the profit that users generate when using any rental bots. In case of users are experiencing losses, the platform doesn’t deduct anything but adds virtual credit instead. Until users manage to recover their losses, UpBots won’t deduct any tokens from them.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade UpBots aka UBXT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the UpBots (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the UpBots as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to UpBots. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports UpBots currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the UpBots
- Store your UpBots to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying UpBots, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with UpBots:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the UBXT/BTC or UBXT/ETH or UBXT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you UBXT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy UpBots (UBXT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your UpBots (UBXT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy UpBots (UBXT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the UpBots. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy UpBots (UBXT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy UpBots (UBXT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UBXT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to UpBots. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy UpBots (UBXT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair UBXT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy UpBots (UBXT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support UBXT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy UpBots (UBXT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the UpBots right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect UpBots (UBXT)?
Once you have purchased the UpBots, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell UpBots (UBXT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UBXT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine UpBots (UBXT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a UpBots is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy UpBots (UBXT) tokens can earn the maximum yield when they activate one of the available bots. The platform offers numerous algorithm-based bots that users can choose from. It doesn’t charge an upfront fee to use its bots. Instead, they charge users for the interest that they earn. Users can lower these fees by staking their tokens and leveling up their status. Users at the highest level can have up to a 65% discount on performance fees and access to more community bots.