In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Swingby, if you are planning to buy SWINGBY token – You’re in the right place!
Cross-chain transactions are possible thanks to the bridge protocol. While some platforms manage to build their bridge, much smaller DEX and AMM require third-party help. Whether due to logistics or keeping their service transparent, a platform like Swingby can help them tremendously.
Swingby offers Skybridge as a service that can connect multiple protocols to different blockchains. In the beginning, they only bridge Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains. But they are extending their services to other chains as well. Users who buy Swingby (SWINGBY) tokens can rest assured that their assets are safe throughout the transactions. The platform keeps the bridging to stay decentralized by not having any silo. They are also committed to the community by giving the network fees back to the nodes and operators.
Swingby (SWINGBY) Features
- No Silos: Swingby uses Threshold Signature Scheme for the Skybridge system. Therefore, the platform has no data custodian for the transactions in the queue. By keeping the protocol decentralized, Swingby manages to protect the transactions secure and transparent at the same time. With the proof-of-stake nodes, the Swingby bridge is free from any smart contracts. Users can choose to connect their preferred wallets from different chains.
- Swingby Skybridge: Swingby offers Swingby Skybridge, a bridging protocol that users can use to transfer their data from different chains. The protocol is fully decentralized and thus opening the DeFi world to more possibilities. Users can move their assets from Binance to Bitcoin and vice versa with a single click. Swingby works on partnerships with projects such as Elrond and Waves to bring Skybridge to a wide audience and have more use in the future.
- All network fees to the community: The platform focuses on building an active ecosystem of miners and node operators. Therefore, they are giving back the platform’s revenues to the community. Token holders who are also active as an operator can receive up to 80% APR, while the liquidity providers earn up to 10% APR. Swingby charges different transaction fees for different blockchains.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Swingby aka SWINGBY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Swingby (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Swingby as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Swingby. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Swingby currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Swingby
- Store your Swingby to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Swingby, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Swingby:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SWINGBY/BTC or SWINGBY/ETH or SWINGBY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SWINGBY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Swingby (SWINGBY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Swingby (SWINGBY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Swingby (SWINGBY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Swingby. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Swingby (SWINGBY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Swingby (SWINGBY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SWINGBY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Swingby. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Swingby (SWINGBY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SWINGBY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Swingby (SWINGBY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SWINGBY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Swingby (SWINGBY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Swingby right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Swingby (SWINGBY)?
Once you have purchased the Swingby, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Swingby (SWINGBY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SWINGBY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Swingby (SWINGBY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Swingby is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to stay decentralized even when using a DEX or AMM can connect their protocols to Swingby Skybridge. They only need to buy Swingby (SWINGBY) tokens as the bridging fee. Yet, those fees will return to the community in form of the operator’s fees. The platform aims to keep a decentralized bridge that connects multiple blockchains. Therefore, they don’t have a silo to hold the transactions in the queue. Swingby is open for all AMM and DEX projects to connect their protocols and established a multi-cross-chain bridge.