In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Orion Money, if you are planning to buy ORION token – You’re in the right place!
Orion Money is a decentralized platform for crypto saving, especially for DeFi ecosystem. Users are able to maximize their stablecoins profitability. The platform wants to become a cross-chain and full-fledge DeFi product hub and stablecoin bank. It provides a seamless and complete experience of stablecoins spending, lending, and accumulation that helps users grow their own assets.
Orion Money wants to become a decentralized stablecoin bank (with cross-chain implementation) that provides frictionless and seamless spending, saving, and lending – in stablecoin. The platform offers 3 major products that are believed to improve saving and investment, with blockchain technology as the main support.
The stablecoin saving market is increasing. From time to time, its charm is appealing. Unfortunately, not many people realize this opportunity. Moreover, those platform offering stablecoin saving productions are ‘only’ offering unpredictable and unappealing yields. The fact that each platform is exclusive only to its platform adds the challenge to bigger (and wider) adoption.
Orion Money wants to address those challenges and provide the solutions. First of all, the platform is about interoperability. In fact, it would be the heart of the platform, bridging the existing gaps so that platforms and chains can stay connected. When compared to other stablecoin saving platforms, Orion Money is definitely ahead of them.
Orion Money (ORION) Features
- Orion Saver. It is basically a cross-chain (saving) dApp that provides stable (and also the highest) yields for the stablecoins. It doesn’t matter which blockchains they are in, they can still enjoy the financial perks.
- Orion Insurance and Yield. This product offers insured and high-yield products. As a result, it brings more values and profits to Orion Money depositors and Orion stakers.
- Orion Pay. This is a cross-chain dApp for stablecoin payment. As a stablecoin bank, the platform creates gateways and avenues for users, so they can spend their coins freely. Orion Pay makes it possible because it integrates with on-off fiat solutions. The dApp also allows some avenues (for the users) so they can spend and use their stablecoins.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Orion Money aka ORION
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Orion Money (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Orion Money as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Orion Money. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Orion Money currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Orion Money
- Store your Orion Money to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Orion Money, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Orion Money:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ORION/BTC or ORION/ETH or ORION/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ORION/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Orion Money (ORION)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Orion Money (ORION) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Orion Money (ORION) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Orion Money. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Orion Money (ORION) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Orion Money (ORION) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ORION directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Orion Money. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Orion Money (ORION) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ORION/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Orion Money (ORION) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ORION/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Orion Money (ORION)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Orion Money right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Orion Money (ORION)?
Once you have purchased the Orion Money, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Orion Money (ORION)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ORION with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Orion Money (ORION) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Orion Money is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Orion Money is about saving and investment with blockchain technology as the support. The platform offers its own suite of dApps, aiming to provide easier and simpler way to get high yields on their deposits, while being able to spend them easily. Users can manage everything without having to move their assets. Anyone interested in the platform is welcomed to join, but they must buy take part in the token purchase first. They must buy Orion Money (ORION) first.