In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lever Token, if you are planning to buy LEV token – You’re in the right place!
Lever is basically an open margin trading platform that allows you to lend, borrow, and do leveraged trading to purchase long/sell short an asset all in one spot. Since blossoming in 2020, Decentralized Finance (DeFi) has gained significant attention and appeal, as seen by frequent mentions in mainstream media stories. Lending and trade are two of the core companies with the largest TVL in the present DeFi industry. They are, however, effectively separated from one another, resulting in extremely low capital efficiency.
Sport or even margin trading is only supported by a few lending protocols, and most DEXes do not allow loans. Furthermore, while consumers receive transferable and marketable deposit certificates after depositing in lending protocols, there are few platforms that allow their financial usage. Lever was created to bridge the gap between DEXes and lending protocols, hence enhancing capital efficiency in DeFi.
- Official website: https://lever.network/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeverNetwork/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/levernetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/LeverNetwork
- Whitepaper: https://lever.network/Light-Paper.pdf
Lever Token (LEV) Features
- Effective asset utilization. On Lever, users may earn greater interest rates by lending their idle crypto assets to others.
- A quick and easy trading experience. Lever integrates borrowing and trading effortlessly. In just one step, traders may initiate a long or short position. Limit Order, Market Order, and Stop Order will be supported in future versions of Lever.
- Abundant liquidity. Lever can offer deep liquidity for any transaction by relying on AMMs such as Pancakeswap, Uniswap, Sushiswap, and 1inch. Furthermore, traders do not need to worry when opening or closing big trades since Lever may successfully prevent slippage.
- Much more tokens can be shorted. Other DEFI and ERC20 assets, such as UNI SNX and AAVE, can be shorted in addition to WBTC and ETH. Lever also provides a graphical user interface for position management.
- More loan collateral alternatives. Lever lets users to take out loans using deposit credentials from other lending protocols, such as cTokens from Compound and aTokens from Aave, in addition to typical native tokens like as ETH, DAI, and USDC. This allows lenders to earn double interest by first depositing their assets in AAVE/Compound, then second, using the aTokens/cTokens they get to redeposit in Lever.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lever Token aka LEV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lever Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lever Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lever Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lever Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lever Token
- Store your Lever Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lever Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lever Token:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LEV/BTC or LEV/ETH or LEV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LEV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Lever Token (LEV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lever Token (LEV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lever Token (LEV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lever Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lever Token (LEV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lever Token (LEV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LEV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lever Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lever Token (LEV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LEV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lever Token (LEV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LEV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lever Token (LEV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Lever Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lever Token (LEV)?
Once you have purchased the Lever Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lever Token (LEV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LEV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lever Token (LEV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lever Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
While decentralized finance is rapidly expanding, it is also confronted with a key challenge which is poor fund use. Lever Network offers lending and borrowing with open source smart contracts. Lever Network is a peer-to-peer marketplace for lenders and borrowers that does not hold tokens. Its new features will attract more users, and the expansion of the community will raise the value of Lever (LEV).