In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ORAO Network, if you are planning to buy ORAO token – You’re in the right place!
Bitcoin and blockchain technology have unlocked a new universe of financial and technical potential that is still in its infancy. Trust as an element in contracts and collaboration can be destroyed. The arrival of Ethereum and the Ethereum Virtual Machine has expanded the possibilities much further. However, in order for blockchain to realize its full potential, it must be connected to the outside world.
On the surface, ORAO Network employs a reputation system similar to Chainlink and DOS Network, assessing data providers on variables such as the freshness of data given and fast delivery, order fulfilment rates, compliance with normalization standards, and so on. Whereas the reputation systems of Chainlink and other existing protocols are reactive, Orao is developing a proactive rating system using machine learning and neural nets.
ORAO Network (ORAO) Features
- Data Augmentation. By definition, data sources are constrained. A smart contract that relies on previous data becomes costly when those data points must be retained and costly when they must be updated. Customized data feeds provide smart contracts additional flexibility and reduce the number of oracles required. ORAO solves this by offering tailored Oracles, managing and adjusting data as it arrives, and delivering it with the lowest latencies possible.
- Data Delivery. For a long time, Ethereum was the only blockchain with substantial TLV. Almost each dApp and service being developed was aimed at Ethereum. New blockchains have entered the mainstream, and consumers now expect cross-chain support in their preferred dApps. ORAO Network’s mainnet services began with Solana, but blockchain support does not stop there. Any blockchain that implements smart contract oracles can receive data from the network.
- Data Sourcing. Maintaining API connections, hardware, networks, formatting changes, and so on takes the whole time. When network paths are modified, data latency increases. When the format of the data source changes, users must be able to easily modify their code. These maintenance activities add up. The network may assist in gathering data, maintaining it for its customers, and advising them on all technological concerns.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ORAO Network aka ORAO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ORAO Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ORAO Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ORAO Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ORAO Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ORAO Network
- Store your ORAO Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ORAO Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ORAO Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ORAO/BTC or ORAO/ETH or ORAO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ORAO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ORAO Network (ORAO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ORAO Network (ORAO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ORAO Network (ORAO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ORAO Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ORAO Network (ORAO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ORAO Network (ORAO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ORAO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ORAO Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ORAO Network (ORAO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ORAO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ORAO Network (ORAO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ORAO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ORAO Network (ORAO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ORAO Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ORAO Network (ORAO)?
Once you have purchased the ORAO Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ORAO Network (ORAO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ORAO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ORAO Network (ORAO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ORAO Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The network’s oracle system delivers a wide range of secure data at fast speeds and in real-time. 37,000 data points enable anything from general statistics to local weather, insurance services, and trading algorithms. Variations are limitless when combined with over 200 data sources. Smart contracts get accurate data, providing them an advantage over competitors through personalization. This is what distinguishes ORAO from other Oracle services. Many individuals will be increasingly interested in investing in ORAO because of its unique characteristics.