In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KickToken, if you are planning to buy KICK – You’re in the right place!
Instead of being set up as a ‘regular’ and ‘standard’ platform for finance and economy, Kick Ecosystem claims itself as a one stop shop for all crypto users in the world. The platform provides a complete (and thorough) ecosystem for exchange and fundraising that can raise token sales transactions (and sales) to a higher and better standard. It can drive them to achieve better security and sophistication to modern (financial) systems. With this platform, users should be able to meet their financial needs because it supports it.
KickToken itself is the central currency within Ethereum platform. It is the main fuel that drives the network to operate and function properly. As a one stop service for crypto, the platform offers various services, including KickMobile (for the mobile app), KickWallet (the multicurrency wallet), KickRef (for referral program), KickDesk (the token sale solution), KickID (the unified login system), KickPay (the payment gateway for cryptocurrency), KickMessenger (for messaging service), and KickCPA (for the network integration).
KickToken (KICK) Features
- KickEx. This is the modern trading cryptocurrency exchange that offers lowest (trading) fee with the most promising and profitable outcome. It also offers referral program that can benefit them. The exchange platform itself comes with advanced technology that will make users efforts go easier. After all, the platform is fully licensed and it has been set as the next generation of crypto exchange. Users should be able to trade smarter with appealing rewards and innovative technologies.
- KickRef. This is the referral program. The platform itself enables all Kick Ecosystem’s members to create their own referral programs and links in order to establish their own network. Everything in this section is designed to work seamlessly and easily. All users have to do is to share their links and they can even watch their network grows!
- Kick Academy. This is the institute providing and offering exclusive data and information about academic researched in Fintech and crypto exchanges. It is designed as innovative institute that can give users detailed information about Fintech fields, exchanges, investments.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KickToken aka KICK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KickToken (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KickToken as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KickToken. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KickToken currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KickToken
- Store your KickToken to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KickToken, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KickToken:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KICK/BTC or KICK/ETH or KICK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KickToken (KICK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KickToken (KICK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KickToken. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KickToken (KICK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC / ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy KickToken (KICK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KICK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KickToken. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KickToken (KICK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KICK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KickToken (KICK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KICK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KickToken (KICK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the KickToken right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KickToken (KICK)?
Once you have purchased the KickToken, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KickToken (KICK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KICK with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KickToken (KICK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KickToken is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform offers serious and quite plentiful options for crypto enthusiasts and investors. The team wants to create an ecosystem where users only need to use (and access) a platform to manage their digital activities, including investment, learning, researching, and even earning rewards or profits. Not to mention, the platform should be easy, convenient, and even fun! Those who want to take part in the platform need to buy KickToken (KICK) and enjoy everything.