In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sync Network, if you are planning to buy SYNC token – You’re in the right place!
Sync Network is a (layer 2) platform whose concept is to create cryptocurrency bonds which can earn interest through NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens). The network uses the term CryptoBonds to create digital interest-earning assets with a special treatment. Users are able to receive the principle amounts, along the interest, within a fully tradeable NFT. Users can sell the NFT on secondary markets, such as Rarible and OpenSea no matter where you are.
The platform has the purpose of mitigating risks and bringing stability to DeFi ecosystem. The idea is to provide CryptoBonds (the long term staking) to automate AMM (Automated Market Makers). Sync Network was designed and created by a group of developers as a platform with full (decentralized) DeFi ecosystem and community governed nature. It is governed by token holders focusing on proposals and community vote. Moreover, any token holder should be able to create (or make) governance proposals – so the community can vote on the proposals.
Table of Contents
Sync Network (SYNC) Features
- Individualized liquidity (mining) rewards. It means that users are able to readjust their investment based on daily basis, depending on demand and liquidity pool supply.
- Adaptive smart contracts. Sync Network is designed as a two-contract project, composed of CryptoBond (ERC-721 contract) and SYNC (ERC-20 contract).
- Trustless transfer. There is no need to use any intermediary service. The platform enables users to transfer their CryptoBonds from one wallet to another directly – through peer to peer manner. Users only need to spend GAS fee for it.
- Truless trading. Just like the trustless transfer, users won’t need any intermediary to manage CryptoBonds trading
- CryptoBonds rewards. Rates can be readjusted on a daily basis. The purpose is to meet demand and supply rates within the platform.
- Long term sustainability. When users create CryptoBond, the SYNC token would be removed so it can be re-minted along with the upcoming SYNC reward.
- Tradeable CryptoBonds. The existence of CryptoBonds themselves brings new perspective and speculative aspect to the (crypto) market. Users are able to find a new trading method while still supporting DEX’s base market with liquidity.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sync Network aka SYNC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sync Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sync Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Sync Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sync Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Sync Network
- Store your Sync Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sync Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Sync Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SYNC or ETH/SYNC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sync Network (SYNC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sync Network (SYNC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sync Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sync Network (SYNC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sync Network (SYNC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SYNC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sync Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sync Network (SYNC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SYNC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sync Network (SYNC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SYNC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sync Network (SYNC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Sync Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sync Network (SYNC)?
Once you have purchased the Sync Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sync Network (SYNC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SYNC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sync Network (SYNC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sync Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sync is a promising platform that enables users to trade while enjoying extra perks simultaneously. While enjoying the extra profitable benefits, users should also enjoy the easiness (and convenience) while managing everything. Sync would be a promising and profitable platform, perfect for those who are into long term investment. Learn how to buy Sync Network (SYNC) to learn more about the platforms and the offered benefits.