In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DAOSquare, if you are planning to buy RICE token – You’re in the right place!
DAOSquare is creating a new type of incubator that is based on the Web3 idea and operates on Ethereum. It connects all types of resources (talents, cash, social capital, and so on) through the DAO concept to promote any worthwhile ideas of this new period. It may be a wonderful company concept, an intriguing product, a work of art, an aspiring artist, a meaningful event, or a terrific circle of interest.
The incubator is backed up by technological infrastructures such as investment and finance tools, talent pools, task systems, and reputation procedures that the team is constructing (and expects to incubate in the future). A token economic model (RICE) incentivizes the incubator by bringing together the players of innovators (startup founders), talent, investors (institutions and people), and service providers (community, media, marketing, etc.) in a network of positive-sum games.
DAOSquare (RICE) Features
- land. It is a community contribution system based on DAOSquare’s DAO governance concept. DKP.land also serves as a community management tool. It can help the platform grow and unify communities more effectively. It is possible to combine on-chain operations with community social situations, such as prize distribution, using the DAOSquare Bot, which services DKP.land.
- DAOSquare Bot. As an interactive bot servicing DKP, Bot is online in the initial phase with address binding, random lottery, red packet password, and so on. Any RICE token holder may stake their token and become a member of DAOSquare Governance (DAO) to vote in critical decision-making procedures.
- OVO Grants. The purpose of OVO Grants is to help web3 era innovators, including public products, early-stage initiatives, events, and individuals, develop from 0 to 1 by creating a community charity fund.
- DAOSquare Bistro. DKP.land’s extension module Bistro It automates the claiming of community awards rather than depending on distribution by the project party.
- FTSquarel. It is a multi-chain NFT trading market that has just begun internal testing. It is typically used in situations like DAOSquare incubator and DKP. Furthermore, it is available to everyone as a no-fee trading marketplace.
- DAOSquare Cafeteria. Cafeteria was formally opened as DAOSquare’s first move toward community-based governance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DAOSquare aka RICE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DAOSquare (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DAOSquare as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DAOSquare. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DAOSquare currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DAOSquare
- Store your DAOSquare to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DAOSquare, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DAOSquare:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RICE/BTC or RICE/ETH or RICE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RICE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DAOSquare (RICE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DAOSquare (RICE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DAOSquare (RICE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DAOSquare. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DAOSquare (RICE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DAOSquare (RICE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RICE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DAOSquare. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DAOSquare (RICE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RICE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DAOSquare (RICE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RICE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DAOSquare (RICE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DAOSquare right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DAOSquare (RICE)?
Once you have purchased the DAOSquare, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DAOSquare (RICE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RICE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DAOSquare (RICE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DAOSquare is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the Web3 age, DAOSquare is constructing an incubator to assist innovators in growing from the ground up to success. The primary idea of DAOSquare is to create a network of resources that will benefit all users. RICE is intended for all participants in order to let users to enjoy their rights and privileges inside the DAOSquare network. RICE is paid as a donation token and also serves as the governance token, making you the owner of DAOSquare with RICE.