In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SSV Network, if you are planning to buy SSV token – You’re in the right place!
SSV.Network is a (completely) decentralized open Ethereum (staking) network which is constructed and designed on SSV (Secret Shared Validator) development. This network provides a simple or open infrastructure for those wanting to run an ETH validator. It can vary from DIY users to big institution (focuses on staking services) and also staking pools.
The platform understands that Ethereum chain isn’t resistant to many basic (and fundamental) issues. It has its own flaws and downsides, and the platform tackles it. The platform can deal with single failure point, redundancy and liveliness, private keys management and custody, governance and decentralization, and also encryption and security.
SSV.Network basically consists of three (main) pillars: DAO members, Operators, and Stakers. Each of them has their own roles and functions. Stakers and operators, for a starter, can have dual roles for staking the Ethereum as well as helping others to manage their investment and stake. Any user can act as DAO member where they can take a crucial role in network’s governance system. This ecosystem needs all these three elements to grow, develop, and prosper.
Table of Contents
SSV Network (SSV) Features
- SSV token. This token has its own multifunctional role. As the ERC-20 token, it is the native utility token in which users can benefit from. It can be useful for governance, allowing users to vote and also submit votes on DAO decisions. It is functional as grants where it serves as DAO funding for contributors and developers that can help the network to grow. It can also function as payment method and fee. Operators, for instance, will get the tokens for managing, helping, and operating validators (on Stakers’ behalf).
- Advanced technology. SSV is also referred to as Distributed Validator Technology (or DVT) is the first ever scalable and secure implementation for validator-key sharing between operators or the non trusting nodes. As an open source protocol, users are allowed to run a node, learn from community and other users, and apply for grants.
- Two layers construction. P2P network is the first layer, which is the execution layer. It reads the (current) operator list and also validator assignments from ETH contracts. The management ETH contract layer would be the second layer where actions happen. This is the layer where validator creation, operator addition, and fees payment happen.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SSV Network aka SSV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SSV Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SSV Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SSV Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SSV Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SSV Network
- Store your SSV Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SSV Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SSV Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SSV/BTC or SSV/ETH or SSV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SSV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SSV Network (SSV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SSV Network (SSV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SSV Network (SSV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SSV Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SSV Network (SSV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SSV Network (SSV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SSV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SSV Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SSV Network (SSV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SSV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SSV Network (SSV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SSV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SSV Network (SSV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SSV Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SSV Network (SSV)?
Once you have purchased the SSV Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SSV Network (SSV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SSV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SSV Network (SSV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SSV Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
SSV is designed as the robust and secure way to divide ETH validator key between the operators. The validator key is managed in such a unique way where trusts would be main focus. Through its complex and advanced technologies, the outcome would be a secure, fault tolerant, and decentralized staking on ETH. Any interested user should buy SSV.Network (SSV) if they want to join the platform.