In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tranchess, if you are planning to buy CHESS token – You’re in the right place!
Tranchess is a uniquely-designed platform for those who want to invest and gain returns by using chess concepts in their management. The team believes that investment requires solid strategies and tactics; just like playing chess. That’s why the protocol is designed in such a way to help users gain their best outcome based on their assets. The platform is about flexible management, catering to various investors types or classes with also varying risk options.
Tranchess is basically a (tokenized) derivatives trading and asset management protocol that can serve different types of users. The platform takes inspirations from tranche funds where users can expect the best return from their assets. In the simple word, Tranchess is a tracker with yield enhancing asset manner offering various risk-return system. It is able to provide different return or risk matrix from one main fund, which tracks a certain (underlying) asset.
Queen token would serve as the main fund. It tracks a specific (underlying) asset. It can be equally divided into two sub funds, if users prefer it that way. In the end, Tranchess can provide various outcome. For a starter, it provides a zero (lock-in) period for the Queen holders. It can also enhance the yield returns without causing any impermanent losses. It can leverage positions without spending a fortune and without forced liquidation. Most importantly, it can prevent Oracle Attacks through Time Weighted Average Price (or TWAP). The platform also provides other DeFi services, including trading, lending and borrowing, and also yield farming through a single asset.
Tranchess (CHESS) Features
- Flexible arrangement and management. Through Tranchess, users can rest assured knowing that not only their assets are safe, but they would be fruitful too; regardless of the amount or number.
- Steady return. Everything in this platform is flexible and versatile, but return can be managed to stay stable and steady.
- Safe platform. The platform has implemented advanced technologies, including solid security system, to protect it from attacks and threats. Whereas other platforms are sensitive to oracle exploits and attacks, Tranchess has everything covered thoroughly.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tranchess aka CHESS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tranchess (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tranchess as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tranchess. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tranchess currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tranchess
- Store your Tranchess to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tranchess, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tranchess:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CHESS/BTC or CHESS/ETH or CHESS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CHESS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tranchess (CHESS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tranchess (CHESS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tranchess (CHESS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tranchess. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tranchess (CHESS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tranchess (CHESS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHESS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tranchess. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tranchess (CHESS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CHESS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tranchess (CHESS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CHESS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tranchess (CHESS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tranchess right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tranchess (CHESS)?
Once you have purchased the Tranchess, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tranchess (CHESS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHESS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tranchess (CHESS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tranchess is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the end, Tranches is a tokenized (and structured) fund protocol, which is inspired by layers of structured funds catering to various users with various risk appetite. It consists of 3 tranche tokens in which each tranche has its own function. Bishop is for stable return yield, Rook is for leveraged crypto (asset) trading, and Queen is for long term cryptocurrency asset holding. Those who like the concept and the unique system should buy Tranchess (CHESS) to join the platform.